Undercoverism Contact

surri

Looking to get the email contact for the label Undercover. I am planning to open a store in Singapore and need to get in contact with them so that I can stock their label. Please keep me posted.

PS what other fashion forums do you guys frequent?

i'm sure it's not going to be that easy england

Ha hah. I know they aren't going to be like "Here is Jun Takahashi's Yahoo email address and cell phone nu,ber" but if it behoofs them to expand distribution in the U.S. and this guy's store is going to be something special then they will at least give him the "send an email to [email protected] and you might get a response" spiel. After all, it is only a contact, it doesn't mean they owe you the favor of a response.

FYI - I made up the email address.....

he's opening a store in singapore though. is the market for that big there- i guess some of the beasties are into undercover but not really. if there is a high demand for it i wouldn't be surprised they weren't already planning their own store.. after all they just opened undercover HK and undercover TW.

anyhow, best of luck to your store. i wasn't aware that you were opening one before this post, must've missed your other posts.

My good friend who is a fashion journalist is a good friend of his; here featured on Honeyee.com. I know people may not believe me but I've had coffee with Jun and my friend a while back but he's a fiercely private man and only goes business ventures with close friends. Best of luck.

My good friend who is a fashion journalist is a good friend of his; here featured on Honeyee.com. I know people may not believe me but I've had coffee with Jun and my friend a while back but he's a fiercely private man and only goes business ventures with close friends. Best of luck.

did you ask him about the tokyo sex pistols?

Looking to get the email contact for the label Undercover. I am planning to open a store in Singapore and need to get in contact with them so that I can stock their label. Please keep me posted.

PS what other fashion forums do you guys frequent?

You can try dude but I reckon it aint that easy. Keep us informed though :D

Ha hah. I know they aren't going to be like "Here is Jun Takahashi's Yahoo email address and cell phone nu,ber" but if it behoofs them to expand distribution in the U.S. and this guy's store is going to be something special then they will at least give him the "send an email to [email protected] and you might get a response" spiel. After all, it is only a contact, it doesn't mean they owe you the favor of a response.

FYI - I made up the email address.....

i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be [email protected], er.. wait, wrong brand...

yeah I heard it's pretty difficult and you're right, a lot of the beasties here are into Undercover. They don't mind spending good money for something like that. The Jap fashion thing is doing real well here and I've been trying to find some good labels I could take on. At the moment I'm focusing on a lot of brands from New York and UK and LA but honestly, everything is pretty boring/bland at the moment. I haven't seen much good stuff out there. I'm focusing on a lot of the indie labels so that all the beasties here can see that there are other good shit out there other than what they see on them streetwear websites. We'll see how it goes.