Jean Shop in NYC

Analyst

Yes, I've been a few times- I had no idea their jeans were sold at Fred Segal. Only the unwashed? How much are they being sold for?

They sell unwashed, selvage jeans in either classic or relaxed stlye for $240. The sizing is a lot like APC- that is, I usually take a 33/34 but would need a 32. They also come in regular and long lengths. The unique thing about this store is that they will take an unwashed pair of jeans and wash and distress them however you'd like. That takes a week and costs about $60 more. The quality, fit, and stlye of the jeans also seems to be very similar to the APC's I have- the unisex, but the jeans shop jeans are twice as expensive for some reason. They also sell some really cool but pricey jean and leather jackets.

Thanks for the intel. The unwashed were being sold for 240. They looked pretty good but I think I'm going to go for the APCs before trying Jean Shop. Have you been to 45rpm on Mercer? I picked up some synthetic indigo jeans there a few weeks ago and have been wearing them religiously. Check them out...