Need help with accomodation in Tokyo

agentbristow04

Hi, me and my pal need help with findin' a place to stay cheaply on the 25th and 26th December. I've read about love hotels and internet cafes that provide lodging, but are there any other options? Any help would be totally appreciated. We'll be flyin' in to Narita on the 25th at 1730 and just wanna spend two days in this incredible city doin' as much as we possibly can but we're not sure where we can stay because neither of us can speak or read Japanese very well and we don't even know how to begin lookin' for places to stay. So I really hope to get a few good tips here, such as what websites to go to do the actual bookin' of the places or if some super kind superfuturer wants to put us up for 2 nights that would be awesome. Thanks again!

There are several youth hostles in Tokyo. They're going to be cheap. Read the reviews and google the shit out of things. Also, book early because these things fill up fast.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g298184-c3-Tokyo_Kanto-Hotels.html

You can also use this site to find cheap hotels, many of which you can also read more about on superfuture. "Cheap" is a little too relative to be useful here, but if you're smart about it, I don't see why you can't get by on around 50 bucks a day. Search this site and others for cheap eats options too, as that can save you a bunch. Oh, and avoid drinking! ;)

Have fun.

I did but I couldn't find what I needed which is why I asked...

Then I foresee you're going to have bigger problems in Tokyo then finding a hostel...seriously bro its been talked about a billion times here...

There are several youth hostles in Tokyo. They're going to be cheap. Read the reviews and google the shit out of things. Also, book early because these things fill up fast.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g298184-c3-Tokyo_Kanto-Hotels.html

You can also use this site to find cheap hotels, many of which you can also read more about on superfuture. "Cheap" is a little too relative to be useful here, but if you're smart about it, I don't see why you can't get by on around 50 bucks a day. Search this site and others for cheap eats options too, as that can save you a bunch. Oh, and avoid drinking! ;)

Have fun.

Awesome. Thanks for the help man, I was beginnin' to think I wasn't gonna get any from here...