Hawaii, where to shop?

sycamore no more

• 3 weeks later...

i saw this too late ;\

there isn't really many islands to shop on other than oahu (more commonly spoken as honolulu(sp).) all of the other islands are filled with tourist old people crap.

they have a mall with some nice stores. i think they have a dior store?

there's also a few sneaker boutiques within a few miles. two of them named kicks/hi

not really sure where all of this is located since some cool guy gave me a tour in his h2, but i'm sure it's easy to find when you ask the travel advice people at the airport.

i have been in hawaii since about a month ago.

besides the obvious aloha rag-

there is an outlet mall called waikele. they have a barney's, a sak's, vans, polo, and levis.

they all pretty much suck, but if you're lucky you may stumble upon something nice.

i think there is supposed to be a levis shop opening at the ala moana shopping mall.

the dior shop is obviously for femme. ysl and bottega veneta were lined up on the same strip in waikikii and i found this convenenient.

i went to adasa in the hilton hotel. not the greatest, but i bought a couple of discounted tees. they had some neil barret pumas and buddhist punk tees on sale (which i didn't get).

theres supposed to be some shop that sells kim jones, but i have not located it.

out of boredom i went thrifting. not too bad. less hipster scum more hypebeast scum, so i found some stuff.

a friend of mine took me to this weird military surplus shop on sand island(?), i found some interesting shit there as well.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO GIVE A FUCK: mickey avalon will be performing at the hardrock cafe and will be accompanied by l.a.'s favorite jewish son, the cobrasnake.