how jeans fit on girls

white_giraffe

hey everyone, i've been looking thru a lot of the threads but there isn't too much info on women's jeans or pictures. i was wondering if any of the girls on here have nudies and how do they fit? maybe post some pictures. i want to get a pair but am still deciding on fit and size. any help would be awesome. or any other jeans.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get yourself ande whall "raker" or skull "linda".

ande whall makes good ish, skull makes good ish. comphy, good ish, if you get the linda's size up unless you like pain. mine killed me at first, the ande whall's are exactly true to size.

I know nothing on nudie, but their slim jeans on all the sites i've seen them on women all have short inseams, or have weird ish going on with the fit, they're baggy and then tight in weird places. look at www.revolveclothing.com, they have the super slim kim on a gal there.

Nice to see this thread pop up, especially since I'm in the market for a pair for my girlfriend and just posted in the "How jeans fit..." thread. I was actually looking at the Skull Linda's and my girlfriend likes those a lot, so thanks for the info! And, if anyone has pictures of themselves or any lady in the Tight Katy please post!

all i gotta say is Iron Heart TomBoy..

their women's 21oz indigo bootcut.

only comes in 26, 27, or 28 waist, but that's good enough for most...

Cheap Mondays are 2% spandex, so I'd size down if you want a tight assed fit, but then again there doesn't seem to be any sizes suitable for your girlfriend. Poor girl looks like the female equivalent of me when it comes to waist sizes, and I'm right at the bottom of the CM spectrum of jeans. Generally I'd recommend for the skinnier to avoid stretch denim and get true to size 100% cotton jeans, eg Skull Linda (non stretch one) or Skull Ramon (black overdye).

Cheap Mondays are 2% spandex, so I'd size down if you want a tight assed fit, but then again there doesn't seem to be any sizes suitable for your girlfriend. Poor girl looks like the female equivalent of me when it comes to waist sizes, and I'm right at the bottom of the CM spectrum of jeans. Generally I'd recommend for the skinnier to avoid stretch denim and get true to size 100% cotton jeans, eg Skull Linda (non stretch one) or Skull Ramon (black overdye).

um, caliroots.se has CM tight models all the way down to like size 23.. so unless you are like a 10 year old girl you should be OK

i bought a pair of Denime 66 lowrise off supermarket earlier this week; the rise was too low for my liking/ a bit too tight, but my girlfriend tried them on and they fit perfectly. they are very straight/slightly tapered from the knee down and slim enough not look like she's wearing her boyfriends jeans...she likes straight fits, but they are hard to find for girls and guys jeans are typically to wide or too high waisted...

they are hers now, and i am jealous.

i bought a pair of Denime 66 lowrise off supermarket earlier this week; the rise was too low for my liking/ a bit too tight, but my girlfriend tried them on and they fit perfectly. they are very straight/slightly tapered from the knee down and slim enough not look like she's wearing her boyfriends jeans...she likes straight fits, but they are hard to find for girls and guys jeans are typically to wide or too high waisted...

they are hers now, and i am jealous.

do you have any pics you can post?