dior soundtracks

hughsd

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i noticed that there's a separate section at the end of most of the runway songs (like reflection, votc, beck) which was played when hedi sent the models out again usually in one uniform look. i know that some of the shows had different music at the end and i was wondering if anyone here knew some of the tracks.

from what i know ss07 was just one of the members of littl'ans just banging a tambourine, these grey days had a violin, and at the end of navigate "car trouble" by adam and the ants (which i have if anyones interested) was played. any further info on other seasons would be greatly appreciated.

• 9 months later...
i noticed that there's a separate section at the end of most of the runway songs (like reflection, votc, beck) which was played when hedi sent the models out again usually in one uniform look. i know that some of the shows had different music at the end and i was wondering if anyone here knew some of the tracks.

from what i know ss07 was just one of the members of littl'ans just banging a tambourine, these grey days had a violin, and at the end of navigate "car trouble" by adam and the ants (which i have if anyones interested) was played. any further info on other seasons would be greatly appreciated.

The final outro to Red/Boys Don't Cry!

http://soundcloud.com/mischkind/final-outro-dior-hommes-winter-2002-fashion-show-by-hedi-slimane

• 1 year later...