Big Day Out 2007

CBM

Peaches would be ssooo funny...but i'll probably side show it.....and MCR are NOT a Stadium band!

Australia needs Giant Drag, be your own PET, Joanna Newsom, Adam Green, Xiu Xiu and The Horrors to tour

Jerome's Laneway Festival looks fun!

even though i'm not into her in the least, peaches is pretty good live. i saw her a couple years ago whenever that album came out. for the song with iggy pop, they had a projection of him on stage next to her. that was kind of interesting.

only groups i'd really be into seeing would be sleepy jackson (great at sxsw 04) and spank rock since i haven't seen him do his thing yet.

Australia needs Giant Drag, be your own PET, Joanna Newsom, Adam Green, Xiu Xiu and The Horrors to tour

agreed completely, i love be your own PET, and joanna newsom so much. they would be unreal. and i also wish the decemberists would tour here soon.

and yeah the lineup is terrible but i am hoping it will improve. *fingers crossed*

lineup's shit, atmosphere bad, and the people are worse. lineup would have to be spectacular for me to ever go again..

you guys are all fucking spoiled. i would go if half of those bands played here in Hong Kong. we don't get shit.

ok ok, i take that back. mariah's coming this weekend...

Yeah, I definitely don't live anywhere near AUS, but I disagree about the lineup....Muse is fucking amazing, especially live. Violent Femmes and Peaches wouldn't be bad either....but then again, I guess it depends on how much they are charg

ing you for tickets.

when i saw muse play live, it reminded me of the smashing pumpkins.