Ande Whall Denim V3

andewhall

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

order true to your size or just size down one if you want a tighter fit...

they'll be great either way.

which cut are you ordering?

Prob Cougar's

What's the current price of the jeans? The main post says $160 with a slight increase for 2007. Is it 170, 175? Any definite for current pricing?

Did you size down? I was originally thinking of the 29.9 or 30.7...but might go down to 29.1 'cause I don't want them to get too baggy.

I got the 29.1...i think earlier in this thread i said i got 29.9. So yeah...I sized down just a little bit and it's stretched to be just perfect after being really hard to button the top button

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow ande..

its great to come back and see how your getting on, and fucking good at that..

wow. i cant even begin to say how impressed i am!!! beautiful man.. fucking lovely!!!

i thought i was getting handy with the old sewer but your finishing is awesome.

AW demin gets 4 thumbs up from the highstreet camp! (fingers and toes)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Airjamie
once V3 is over, when will orders of V4 begin and what is the difference?

Co-sign. Inquiring minds want to know. I need rakers but i want to see what changes are going to take place, logo hardware maybe? Condom pockets? Studded codpiece attachment? Dude if you can make some rakers with a cocksaw like the dude in W.A.S.P. you are god. GOD. Like bruce allmighy, but from middle earth. And better jeans. With a cocksaw.

Ah Mr.AJ & Co.

I will be putting the denim into Research and Development while I concentrate on tees/sweats/tracksuits?! Need to raise some serious cash to get a larger factory run produced, meet denim buying min requirements etc. There are high minimums for just about everything. The self inforced sweat shop labour has eaten up valuable design time over the last collection, but its been very valuable in terms of figuring out where to take things.....sewing and thinking.