Sign in to follow this  
ouss

American Apparel hoodies

Hi,

I'm planning to get an AA hoodie, and i wanted to get your opinions, which looks better?The California Fleece Zip Hoody?

The California Fleece Thermal-Lined London Hood?

The Flex Fleece Zip Hoody?

Anybody got one in heather grey to put pics so i could see what it looks like?

Thanks!

I like the Cali Fleece zipup, I have a kelly green one... I have a pullover one in heather grey, great color IMO...

thanks ayn for your answer, but anyone else can't answer? it's like nobody knows about AA hoodies!

i just got one recently, black zip up wiht the white thermal lining inside. pretty nice slim fit. 48% poly. good shit.

i have a brown California Fleece Thermal-Lined London Hood with pink lining. i like it. i don't know that the fit is slim, but rather regularish. it is fine. warm enough. not a bad price. i wish the drawstrings were tipped rather than knotted and fraying. and i wish it had a double-zipper.

i wish the drawstrings were tipped rather than knotted and fraying. and i wish it had a double-zipper.

I have a couple AA hoodies and I have the same problem. I've taken to melting the ends of the drawstrings with a lighter, so they won't fray.

However, they have a great basic shape. Lots of colours.I have some meds and some lrgs, so that I can get different fits.

i have a brown California Fleece Thermal-Lined London Hood with pink lining. i like it. i don't know that the fit is slim, but rather regularish. it is fine. warm enough. not a bad price. i wish the drawstrings were tipped rather than knotted and fraying. and i wish it had a double-zipper.

brown/pink should look good