Sign in to follow this  
M.O.A

need some quick help with cane Okinawas

i just got a pair of cane okinawas and they are tagged at 33 X 34. so what i need to know is if they are tagged for before or after the wash. I tried em on and im assuming that it is tagged for after wash.

any help would be great?

thanks

so now i cant tell if they are washed or not....look at how much the left leg is twisted......its def twisted on the left.....im all confused...ususally i can tell if jeans are washed or not but for some reason i cant tell with these.....now im starting tho think that they arent raw....

2lihmxk.jpg

2z8at5e.jpg

mine are raw. maybe nairs arent..

Mike, just give it up. They're gonna suck anyway after you wear them.

thanks carl. You can go work on your photo contest now.....btw, im def keeping them then...............sweet........

Canes will shrink down to tag size.

On the website it show that they are unwashed (SC40500) which i believed that it is your model. But i can't tell from fabric

so are they dry or not?

do you have the original hang tags? the letter at the end of the code sc40301__ should indicate whether it is washed or not:

N = no wash

H = hard washed

A = a one wash

:)

Is there any bleeding inside on the pockets? How does the leather tag look?

i do not have the hand tags....they didnt come with the jeans. I recieved these from a friend who bought them off ebay. They were too small for him so he sold them to me. maybe i should just measure them because i know that canes are tagged for after the first wash. Would this be a good idea, then maybe give em a quick rinse just to make sure.....what do you guys think?

a measure may not help as the sizes do vary from tagged size regardless. a 2-hour soak would be a good idea either way, just to get all the manufacturing impurities out of the way----NORIOTOSHI!

no significant amount of indigo will be lost.

a measure may not help as the sizes do vary from tagged size regardless. a 2-hour soak would be a good idea either way, just to get all the manufacturing impurities out of the way----NORIOTOSHI!

no significant amount of indigo will be lost.

I was trying to tell him a warm soak would be a good idea, but nooo, the moron wouldn't listen to me.

Hah! I told you mikey.

I was trying to tell him a warm soak would be a good idea, but nooo, the moron wouldn't listen to me.

Hah! I told you mikey.

a cold soak should do it

:P

carl you bastard, i listened to you. I just wanted some more oppinions on the matter. So yup, cold soak it is. Ill be doing it tomorrow or tonight.....havent decided yet

Tonight bitch!

You gotta get to wearing those things.

You hide the rest of your denim like i said you should? haha

Also, some stores don't list them as raw (N), but indicate that that they're ノンウォシュ which reads as "non wash".