Who the fuck does Sofia Coppola think she is?

Carl

Fucking New Order as a soundtrack to a movie set in the 18th century?

Ever heard of trying to hard?

I thought this too... at first. But now I'm just mad that sofia's sticking with Kirsten Dunst!!! DEMMIT I HATE HER.

But I'm such a bastard of a new order fan that I'd watch it. In fact now I'm getting ideas to play Joy Division songs while watching any random *muted* A&E movie based in back-then europe. Maybe Elizabeth. Maybe even that one Moses movie with charleton heston.

dude first you bag on wes anderson and now this? i can't wait to see this movie.

sofia is making all kinds of connections to the similarities in 80's materialism and youth obsession and the 18th century culture that spawned marie and the eventual revolt.

there is actually a shot of a chuck taylor shoe in one sequence.

i love risky cinema. she actually got booed at cannes. must be great.

im going to reserve judgement but so far im a big fan of her stuff.

moulin rouge did some crazy shit with the soundtrack and i love that movie too.

dude first you bag on wes anderson and now this? i can't wait to see this movie.

Haha, sorry man.

Never been much of a movie fan. The funnier and dumber? The better in my opinion.

I dunno, its hard for me to watch an entire movie without fidgeting and doing something else. Im kinda weird that way.

i'll reserve my thought untill i see the movie, but really, i think i would just take it for what it is, it's her expression on a film, just because it was set in the 18th century does she have to go all classical out? and if so how do you interpret "romeo and juliet"?

"SWORD, 9MM SERIES"