You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Avyer
      Prices are in USD and shipping will be actual cost. If you want a description or different photo of the pieces, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thumbs go to gallery for more photos. avyerlyte@gmail.com

A handful of 2006-2009ish stuff that I ran across cleaning out storage. Most items have only been worn 1-3 times max. Have original tags and dust bags for most of them as well.
      Open to offers/trades
      Measurements are taken with the garment laying flat, so please factor in inaccuracies. Chest is pit to pit, shoulder is seam to seam, length is rear collar to bottom of garment, sleeve is the top shoulder to end of the cuff.
      Damir Doma Asymmetric Button Neck Shirt -- Size: 52 -- $400 

Shoulder: 18.5"
      Chest: 20.5"
      Waist: 20"
      Length: 29.5"
      Sleeve: 30"

Damir Doma Cotton/Cashmere Hooded Top with Zipper -- Size: 50 -- $200

Damir Doma Pernice Wide Basic Trousers -- Size: 50 -- $150

Collateral Concepts 1st Iteration Anatomical Shirt -- Size 50-52 -- $200

-It’s a very dark green color

Collateral Concepts 1st Iteration Surgical Needle Ring -- Size ~9.5US -- $175

• By ian+

View Advert Rick Owens FW13 dark dust long mollino cardigan, L, BNWT
      Rick Owens
      Description: dark dust long mollino cardigan, 100% Merino's Wool Condition: BNWT, 10/10
      Season: FW13
      Code: RU13F67015/WV
      Size: L
      Shipping: I will ship the item via the Hellenic Post using registered, priority A shipping. Arrival time is 3-10 business days depending on the destination.
      I do not accept returns. Do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Thank you!
      I do combine shipping so please have a look at my other listings. Please feel free to send me your offers, first reasonable offer will be accepted.
      Advertiser ian+ Date 03/14/2017 Price $350.00 Category tops  
    • By ian+
      Rick Owens
      Description: dark dust long mollino cardigan, 100% Merino's Wool Condition: BNWT, 10/10
      Season: FW13
      Code: RU13F67015/WV
      Size: L
      Shipping: I will ship the item via the Hellenic Post using registered, priority A shipping. Arrival time is 3-10 business days depending on the destination.
      I do not accept returns. Do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Thank you!
      I do combine shipping so please have a look at my other listings. Please feel free to send me your offers, first reasonable offer will be accepted.
    • By ian+

View Advert Thamanyah FW15 padded bomber jacket, 50, BNW/OT
      Thamanyah
      Description: black padded bomber jacket with button fastening at the front, two-way branded zipper, four pockets at the waist, two zippered and two welt, 100% Polyester, Lining: 100% Cupro. This won't likely go on sale as with most Thamanyah pieces.
      Condition: BNW/OT, 10/10, small tear at the right's sleeve inner lining, very easy to fix (5th photo)
      Season: FW15
      Code: 8H15AWJ014
      Size: 50
      Retail Price: € 1370
      Advertiser ian+ Date 03/14/2017 Price $850.00 Category outerwear  
    • By ian+
      Thamanyah
      Description: black padded bomber jacket with button fastening at the front, two-way branded zipper, four pockets at the waist, two zippered and two welt, 100% Polyester, Lining: 100% Cupro. This won't likely go on sale as with most Thamanyah pieces.
      Condition: BNW/OT, 10/10, small tear at the right's sleeve inner lining, very easy to fix (5th photo)
      Season: FW15
      Code: 8H15AWJ014
      Size: 50
      Retail Price: € 1370