whose got the cheapest rrds right now??

jchosko

They were on sale for 199 at Fos5. Oi polloi often has good prices too. HOWEVER, if this is your first dry denim purchase, I would recomend you consider many other options before you spend this kind of maney on RRDS. After reading here, you may see better options for similar price, such as a Japanese brand.

HEWSINATOR: What japanese denim would you recommend in place of RRDS (looking for best "wear in"/contrast)? I was turned off by Japanese denim because they seemed hard to get or $285+ (BiG). However, I will definately be checking out the canes and sammys at Self Edge's openning in San Francisco next month.

jchosko: I was about to buy a pair on e-bay from cultizm . He has them for ~230USD shipped. It looks like he owns a store in Germany and has about 5 RRDS on ebay at a time. I've contacted him through ebay and he seems quite helpful, although hes German so his english isn't that great. Someone also recommended Oi Polloi which will be 119GBP (~225USD) shipped but they only have 32/32 or 33/34 in stock.

The only reason I didn't buy from cultizm is because a local store (Rolo for those in San Francisco) is having 20% off everything tomorrow so I have my size RRDS on hold and am buying them there tomorrow.

HEWSINATOR: What japanese denim would you recommend in place of RRDS (looking for best "wear in"/contrast)? I was turned off by Japanese denim because they seemed hard to get or $285+ (BiG). However, I will definately be checking out the canes and sammys at Self Edge tomorrow at their opening here in San Francisco.

jchosko: I was about to buy a pair on e-bay from cultizm . He has them for ~230USD shipped which is the cheapest RRDS I've found. It looks like he owns a store in Germany and has about 5 RRDS on ebay at a time. I've contacted him through ebay and he seems quite helpful, although hes German so his english isn't that great.

The only reason I didn't buy from cultizm is because a local store (Rolo for those in San Francisco) is having 20% off everything tomorrow so I have my size RRDS on hold and am buying them there tomorrow (assuming I don't buy any japanese denim from Self Edge).

Self Edge opens November 1st. Not October 1st. You mixed up your Months.

HEWSINATOR: What japanese denim would you recommend in place of RRDS (looking for best "wear in"/contrast)? I was turned off by Japanese denim because they seemed hard to get or $285+ (BiG). However, I will definately be checking out the canes and sammys at Self Edge's openning here in San Francisco tomorrow.

jchosko: I was about to buy a pair on e-bay from cultizm . He has them for ~230USD shipped. It looks like he owns a store in Germany and has about 5 RRDS on ebay at a time. I've contacted him through ebay and he seems quite helpful, although hes German so his english isn't that great. Someone also recommended Oi Polloi which will be 119GBP (~225USD) shipped but they only have 32/32 or 33/34 in stock.

The only reason I didn't buy from cultizm is because a local store (Rolo for those in San Francisco) is having 20% off everything tomorrow so I have my size RRDS on hold and am buying them there tomorrow (assuming I don't buy any japanese denim from Self Edge).

theres a lot of good japanese jeans under 285. sammies, pure blues...