Western shirts (Cowboy style)

thelion1856

ebay ebay ebay. go to vintage men's clothing section and type in "western". They all have measurements listed.

rockmountdu8.jpg

My normal neck size is 14.5, which is the size that I ordered. Next time I will probably order a 15.5 since the shoulder width is closer to my own measurements. With the shoulders being a bit narrow, it makes the sleeves a tad short, but I have long arms. When I called Rockmount to order the shirt, it was the old dude I talked to on the phone. He must love his job. Here's a link to measurements for the slim and regular fit Rockmounts: Measurements here

My normal neck size is 14.5, which is the size that I ordered. Next time I will probably order a 15.5 since the shoulder width is closer to my own measurements. With the shoulders being a bit narrow, it makes the sleeves a tad short, but I have long arms. When I called Rockmount to order the shirt, it was the old dude I talked to on the phone. He must love his job. Here's a link to measurements for the slim and regular fit Rockmounts: Measurements here

Looks great man, thanks for the heads up!

• 10 months later...