Chuhai - Chu-Hi ..........

englandmj7

Anyone know where to buy this in the U.S.? I know I can make my own with some shochu but damnit, it's not the same. I have been to two Japanese markets in the Bay Area to no avail. Any stores in your cities sell it? Know where to get it here? Online?

Not sure if this is the right forum, but there are enough Japan-obsessed people here for it to be relevant.

Wow. That's so weird. I remember a couple years back in college we'd go to Mitsuya and buy tons and tons of Asahi and Chu-hi for a friday night. Well then, I would suggest SF Little Tokyo. They have a supermarket just next to the kabuki theater. You might also want to try out 99 Ranch Market.

Wow. That's so weird. I remember a couple years back in college we'd go to Mitsuya and buy tons and tons of Asahi and Chu-hi for a friday night. Well then, I would suggest SF Little Tokyo. They have a supermarket just next to the kabuki theater. You might also want to try out 99 Ranch Market.

Hmm. Maybe it wasn't selling so well at the SJ branch and they stopped selling it. I will go up to the city to check it out this weekend. Thanks man!