Lee 101 Z 34 x 34

ang_kangkong

Anybody interested in these? I'm selling them as they're too big in the waist and too slim in the legs. NWT. Otherwise, they're going back to the store.

Measured 17 3/4"(maybe more, not a tailor, so not too good with the tape measure) across the waist, 10 3/4" crotch and 34 3/4" inseam. Will send you pics if interested. Not good with posting those, either.

Looking for $100 plus S/H.

You can check them out here:

DSCF0963.jpg

DSCF0954.jpg

DSCF0952.jpg

DSCF0959.jpg

And if anybody can tell me how to post them directly here, I'd appreciate it. I remember reading some guy trying and finally succeeding, but I don't know the key words to do a proper search. I think ddml helped him out.

Check it out! I was able to put up the images, thanks, 386.

I have a guy here wants to go $100 all in. Anybody care to go higher? Only MOs or checks though.

Don't know how much it'd ship to Australia. It might put you off to have to pay to have it shipped there, though.

The hem's rolled up in one 'cause I tried to photograph the half-selvage. Yellow, if you're wondering. Also, zip fly if it makes a diff to y'all.

Don't know if these will shrink in the wash or with a soak. I asked 2 guys on the evo of jeans thread who have these and neither soaked them beforehand. That little white tag attached to the belt loop in the pic does say that since it's dry denim and that it could shrink a size. Something to think about.

Swooc, what's the normal 101z?