Lee Jeans help!

NatseOklim

I posted this in the supershopper forum but I think this is where I should have posted it to begin with...

I'm looking for a pair of Lee jeans, I have a pair of Tenderloin T-Riders and I heard they're a direct copy of a pair of Lee but I don't know which ones. I want to buy a new pair of jeans and I want basically the exact same fit so if anyone can help identify what Lee these are based on i'd be grateful!

TRiderBlkA.jpg

TRiderBlk.jpg

Hey there fellow CT member ;) I think that the tenderloin T riders C is their repro of the 1944 101B and the T riders with cinchback resembles the Lee 1937 'hair on hide' 101.

That said, both of these Lee models are bootcut and the Tenderloins in the pics above look quite radically tapered top to bottom - you would find it hard to find what looks like an exxagerated cut.

Hello Hammer.

Synthi et al, any suggestions for a straight leg Levi with a good taper to the leg then? I like the bagginess of something like a waynesville edwin but I like the cuff tapered so ti doesn't swamp my kicks!

Levis 1966 501. Or get any levis or japanese jeans that you like and taper them from the inseam to get a smaller leg opening, it is easy/cheap.

I would go with HJJ's suggestion to get a pair tapered. Or you could try to procure a pair of Julian Red Detroits or the Stussy x Levi's, both however would be hard to find.

Like you, I once wanted to find other pairs of jeans that fitted exactly like a favourite pair but I've since learnt that a good pair of jeans can last a lifetime and thus now subscribe more to the idea that variety is the spice of life. Good luck.