stone island / green street hooligans...

mlproject

in the movie one of the main characters, pete wears a tan, knee length stone island jacket... does anyone know what jacket this is, the style it is or who makes one that is similar?

i can't get a screen shot, but it looks like a typical khaki trench coat/crombie or whatever, but not as formal.

I think I saw something similar at H&M last time I was there. Dont quote me on that though. Plus the one I saw was black.

PS. Green Street is CRAP! I cant believe you watch that movie! Haha. Football factory is alright, but Green Street is pretty much the biggest crock of shit ever to come out of hollywood.

example:

A known hooligan (who looks like he was up all night sniffing glue) impersonates one of the football refs, makes it onto the pitch, and yells obsenities at some more violent hoolies is caught and just thrown out of the game?? How bullshit is that!?!

Also, "pete" has the worst cockney accent Ive ever heard. My ass has a better accent.

And dont even get me started on Elija's incredibly efficient fighting tactics... he swings his arms around like a preteen in a confession booth and he manages to knock out like 3 guys. They go down like lead weights. *cough*bullshit*cough*

k im done...

the movie is definitely awful, but that was the only place i had seen that jacket.

football factory was better, but you're really not going to get anyone's account to be like it really is. that goes for anything... especially from a subculture that hates any information about themselves getting outside.

i read 'among the thugs' back in high school as well, but it was awfully boring.

anyone have any clue on the jackeT?

do people other than west ham and milwall fans care about west ham or milwall? :D

Yes. Yes they do. A lot. vis Leeds, Chelsea, Rangers, Charlton, etc.

The truth is it isn't a hidden world or a underground culture. Its a load of blokes who want a fight, same as you'll see in provincial towns and cities across the UK. They're just more organised about it.

I quite liked Green Street Hooligans even though the hobbit was a bit wimpy. I hadn't thought of Stone Island for years and went straight to their website after I watched the movie. They have some damn fine Jackets indeed.