Lee Jeans help!

NatseOklim

I'm looking for a pair of Lee jeans, I have a pair of Tenderloin T-Riders and I heard they're a direct copy of a pair of Lee but I don't know which ones. I want to buy a new pair of jeans and I want basically the exact same fit so if anyone can help identify what Lee these are based on i'd be grateful!

TRiderBlkA.jpg

TRiderBlk.jpg

I thought I saw some Lee's w/ a buckle back in a magazine a couple of weeks ago so I wrote Lee Authentics.

Here's their reply:

Thank you for your recent inquiry concerning Lee Authentics jeans. We aresorry, we do not have a jean in our current assortment that features abuckle back.We always appreciate comments and suggestions from our valued customers.We will be happy to forward your comments to our Product DevelopmentDepartment for consideration when developing future styles.Thanks again for taking the time to write to us with your concerns and ifwe can assist you in the future, please feel free to e-mail us again orcall us at 1-800-453-3348.

I saw a pair of cinchback Lee in the Lee shop in London before so I will check there when I get a chance so I know they exist, but the official store is expensive so if I can get a name before then I will look online!

Oh, and definitely a copy of Lee, there is a "Tee" tag on them and the patch is a parody of a Lee patch.

I saw a pair of cinchback Lee in the Lee shop in London before so I will check there when I get a chance so I know they exist, but the official store is expensive so if I can get a name before then I will look online!

Oh, and definitely a copy of Lee, there is a "Tee" tag on them and the patch is a parody of a Lee patch.

Ah, well you also might get better results if you had of posted in the denim section.

If they're a copy of a pair of vintage Lee jeans this site might be helpful.

http://http://www.edwin-furutaka.com/page-lee-list.htm

Looks like the 1928, 1936, and 1939 models all have cinchbacks. The site also has measurements for each of the models so maybe you can find out which model you have by measuring your jeans and comparing them to the site's.