cult pop art t's

cultpop 0217

i posted these before but after receiving a few pms about availability im posting them again. most of these shirts were made using vintage t's that i have collected over the years. they were initially made for pitchfork music fest when i was offerd the chance to be a vendor (with just 2 weeks lead time). im currently working on getting a large supply of deadstock vintage blanks so i can make up some more.

let me know what you think. constructive (or destructive if you must) criticism is appreciated. also ive included sizes on the shirts that are still available if you are interested. prices vary but most sold for $25 -$40. if any superfuturians want one i'll cut you a deal. thanks.

m.i.a. frankenmullet supersoft vintage screenstars 50/50 shirt with with hand sewn patches and spray paint. measures 20" (pit to pit) and 28" (back collar to hem)

front

1002988hk7.jpg

back

1002992jk3.jpg

geisha sold (my favorite)

1002231nh2.jpg

novacaine vintage screen stars 50/50 shirt with hand sewn and hand appliqued vintage patches and original vintage screen on back. 22" x 28"

1002987ip6.jpg

back of last shirt

yeah i know its sloppy. fucking d.i.y.

1002997cv8.jpg

squint fantasy helmut supersoft vintage stedman 50/50 with hand sewn fabric "patches" and spraypaint 17 x 28

1002990xf0.jpg

united states of culturepop sold

1002228cn6.jpg

cpop mix tape unknown vintage ringer with spraypaint stencil and and hand drawn detail 16.5 x 27

1003000co5.jpg

franken-leppard supersoft thin and stretchy unknown vintage shirt with hand sewn patch. 15.5 x 23 unstretched i made 2 with this design

1002991zm9.jpg

fantasy-leppard same as above

1002229co6.jpg

beaches fantasy helmut given to the angus lead singer of the liars

1002234ef4.jpg

observe sweatshirt by mark paulsen. vintage hoody with hand painted sketch and text sold

1002236qj7.jpg

detail from above shirt

1003002qn0.jpg

human forgive tag says "relay for life" vintage off white 100% cotton shirt with vintage t shirt design sewn on front. measures 18" x 28"

1002233mt1.jpg

i also have a few silkscreened shirts with the "frankenmullet" and "fantasy helmut" designs left. printed on prewashed fruit of the loom best 50/50 blanks.

1002994ln3.jpg

we did a run of 75 last year and we have some left over .

pink on black or white on red in various sizes and designs.

haha!

dope tees man, the never say never one is my favorite!

thanks man.

coming from yourself thats a compliment.

i should actually sponser some of you well dressed motherfuckers.

you wear the shirts out on the streets and in your posts once in a while and drum me up some good word of mouth.

hmmmmmnnn.....

Awesome tees Mr. Cultpop, Im liking the basic Frankenmullet one. Start pumping them out brother!

CMF, sorry about being green to your Chevron's and other fade mark names the other day on the Steeezzz........Im outta the loop

Awesome tees Mr. Cultpop, Im liking the basic Frankenmullet one. Start pumping them out brother!

CMF, sorry about being green to your Chevron's and other fade mark names the other day on the Steeezzz........Im outta the loop

like i said... you need to stop making amazing looking handmade jeans and start doing something worthwile, like obsessing over internet messege boards..... come on man... :D

and where is england?

i thought for sure he would come rip me a new one.

he must be gettin' soft.

Nuh-uh! I've got a boner right now.

4e0qetk.jpg

I don't think they are bad at all, just not something I would wear. Barracuda and their ex-sub-store Blue Demon (Melrose) carried a brand a few years back that took vintage tees and sprayed random designs/sewed patches on their stuff.....I think they were $65 though. L.A. hipsters love that shit to match their Ed Hardy hats and True Religions ;)

.....just kidding

thanks dude. im going to start cranking it up.

Nuh-uh! I've got a boner right now.

4e0qetk.jpg

I don't think they are bad at all, just not something I would wear. Barracuda and their ex-sub-store Blue Demon (Melrose) carried a brand a few years back that took vintage tees and sprayed random designs/sewed patches on their stuff.....I think they were $65 though. L.A. hipsters love that shit to match their Ed Hardy hats and True Religions ;)

.....just kidding

thanks man.

thank god. no t shirt company is worth its salt until england has his way with it first

and i know some of these shirts are so 2003 but im always late on that shit :)