Denim Dreams

Aramyr

Guest Fade to Black

last night i had a weird dream that involved denim...i dreamt i was looking at Dior Homme's website (but it's not the actual website), and it had a new section called "Hedi's favorite jeans"...it was a photo journal of random people on the street who wore jeans H. Slimane thought were cool, most of them weren't Dior. This guy was wearing some Japanese raw denims that were baggy, maybe Samurais, and they were dipped in tea while still in the raw state...then there was a gay 40+ year old lookin construction worker wearing tight ass white jeans...Then there was another pair that was selvedge Levi's overalls, and while i was lookin at them i suddenly felt myself touching the jeans in person. Surreal.

Last night I had a dream that I was hanging with my grandparents and my grandpa had on some nice denim but more shockingly he had on a loopwheeler hoodie. I was slackjawed and I wanted to ask him about it but he was playing with my kids and I didn't want to interrupt them so I just stared at it and couldn't figure out where the hell he would have gotten it. It was weird.