Minya's new avatar

derdankhund

just asking the general opinion...does minya's new avatar seem to change the character of his posts???

Not saying content is changed...but I always got a warm fuzzy feeling from seeing Cerebus preside over us as a moderator, and now I'm picturing a malevolent looking japanese artist...it just seemed to alter how I view his posts...

any thoughts on this?

For me, it just confirms that he is a wang-gobbler.

:D

As if anyone ever doubted this???

Not saying content is changed...but I always got a warm fuzzy feeling from seeing Cerebus preside over us as a moderator, and now I'm picturing a malevolent looking japanese artist...it just seemed to alter how I view his posts...
Well, I assume you've read Cerebus, so I'm sure you know that Cerebus was a fascist asshole who managed to ruin everything around him and acted purely selfishly. *cough* I don't think I'm that bad. ;)

Mostly, though, my avatar change is just an attempt to show that I wish I were as cool as Mr. Haino.

As if anyone ever doubted this???

Well, I assume you've read Cerebus, so I'm sure you know that Cerebus was a fascist asshole who managed to ruin everything around him and acted purely selfishly. *cough* I don't think I'm that bad. ;)

Mostly, though, my avatar change is just an attempt to show that I wish I were as cool as Mr. Haino.

you should really change it back... suits you more.:D

<<Well, I assume you've read Cerebus, so I'm sure you know that Cerebus was a fascist asshole who managed to ruin everything around him and acted purely selfishly. *cough* I don't think I'm that bad. >>

But somehow he managed to be loveable in spite of his character...I wasn't speaking about actual nature of the person depicted in the avatar; given I don't know Mr. Haino all that well (there was that drunken run-in in the mirror floored establishment, but I doubt he'd remember), I can't reference from that all that well. As to the pic of him you chose...he certainly looks menacing...