let's talk about feelings

SSchadenfreude

We are the members of high council.

Speaking of emo, SS, let me ask you a question: what would an emo prefer to wear, V stuff or the pants you've just posted? And I don't care that you happen to be the buyer of these, they are just tacky and pretentious.

Oh and yeah, "Being tough over the interwebz part 17". I could start caring about your insults if I knew that you could actually articulate them in person, but since I know you wouldn't do that "in real life" I really don't even feel the need of addressing them, whatever you're gonna say here.

Edited by kojiro

Those fucking pants. I will not suggest what the back zippers are used for beside maybe just looking awesome.

Master these pants are based on a design from a subculture that basically influenced all of og and modern japanese fashion and streetwear. U don't have to like them, but it's obvious by yr random output throughout the forum ur ignorant to the j-wear game/industry. That's ok doe

Edited by SSchadenfreude

We are the members of high council.

Speaking of emo, SS, let me ask you a question: what would an emo prefer to wear, V stuff or the pants you've just posted? And I don't care that you happen to be the buyer of these, they are just tacky and pretentious.

Oh and yeah, "Being tough over the interwebz part 17". I could start caring about your insults if I knew that you could actually articulate them in person, but since I know you wouldn't do that "in real life" I really don't even feel the need of addressing them, whatever you're gonna say here.

Uhh...I meant emo as in emotional, not as in a trend that appropriates and perverts other past subcultures. Ur wrong on both fronts.

4 real? Tacky and pretentious? do explain. while u r entitled 2 yr opinion, I can't say that I hold it in any high regard.

Again how do u absolutely know I wouldn't say what I do to u irl? Fact of the matter is that we shall prob never meet. That goes for most on any forum...so what is the point of always sayin shit like this? Theres no way of knowing if this guy or that would say this or that irl.

We r here on this forum and I will utilize it to say whatever I want. Plus if u really didn't care about my so-called insults y bother replying?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

You keep running your mouth and I'm 100% sure you wouldn't back these words up face to face. See, you're confused- you may criticize stuff someone buys / likes, that's 100% fine, but the way you do it and the extra insults to spice things up are typical 'internet talk'. I act here as I'd act in reality because there is no "online version" of me. I guess you'll grow up at some point and it'll change. For now, I couldn't care less what insults you'll use here, it's all 'internet talk' / kid's stuff, which you wouldn't have balls to tell me face to face. And yeah I'm 100% sure you wouldn't.

As for the pants, you're a pretentious prick so I'd say these suit you very nicely.

edit: and the explanation- the fit is totally whack (the rise, the length of the legs and the way they are tapered, wtf..), the zippers are idiotic and unneccessary, the main 'pretentious' factor in these (what are they for, what's their application?), so are the belts surrounding the legs (again, wtf?), this just looks silly. Oh and yes, they are not a thing a man would wear and I'm pretty much ok/open to any style as long as it looks good, including goth ninja stuff. Women wouldn't look good in these either, that's an abomination of trousers and amateur parachute clubs around the world sort of thing.

And if you'd like to argue that the fit is ok or that they look ok, post a fit pic and show how you make these work.

Edited by kojiro

You keep running your mouth and I'm 100% sure you wouldn't back these words up face to face. See, you're confused- you may criticize stuff someone buys / likes, that's 100% fine, but the way you do it and the extra insults to spice things up are typical 'internet talk'. I act here as I'd act in reality because there is no "online version" of me. I guess you'll grow up at some point and it'll change. For now, I couldn't care less what insults you'll use here, it's all 'internet talk' / kid's stuff, which you wouldn't have balls to tell me face to face. And yeah I'm 100% sure you wouldn't.

As for the pants, you're a pretentious prick so I'd say these suit you very nicely.

I could say the same shit about what u just wrote. "...you wouldn't have balls to tell me face 2 face etc.". BUT I just don't know and dont care. Do u understand? For the umpteenth time, it just don't matter. Yr argument for the past few times is the same song and dance. U wouldn't say that too me irl! Who cares? We are on the Internet. I chastise the overly sensitive visbros or whoever else on the internet. Don't agree or like something? Then u, me and everyone has the right to say so. It's just dumb that ur actually tryin to prove yr real ness on a clothing forum. That ur accusing me of something that I could accuse u or anyone of.

Your comments are just switching between "kid has an internet" and  "I'll try writting something that actually makes sense / is serious"

so I'm not going to address any of the "serious" ones. And you are a dog with a bone and can't drop it, my only comment to that is and will be that you wouldn't have balls to say any of the shit in a face to face situation. I'm also pretty sure you'd be much more easygoing person here if you felt safe and good with your real life. A pretty simple rule, the more you hate here the more insecure you are in reality. You can say whatever you want but it's a fact. Hate as much as you want guys but most of the loudest dudes / biggest douchebags here are some shy 20-year olds (probably with pretty big issues to get laid).

Your comments are just switching between "kid has an internet" and "I'll try writting something that actually makes sense / is serious"

so I'm not going to address any of the "serious" ones. And you are a dog with a bone and can't drop it, my only comment to that is and will be that you wouldn't have balls to say any of the shit in a face to face situation. I'm also pretty sure you'd be much more easygoing person here if you felt safe and good with your real life. A pretty simple rule, the more you hate here the more insecure you are in reality. You can say whatever you want but it's a fact. Hate as much as you want guys but most of the loudest dudes / biggest douchebags here are some shy 20-year olds (probably with pretty big issues to get laid).

Ur just full of shit/assumptions as far as this conversation goes. Same song and dance.

I don't kno the real u, but I can at least safely surmise that ur a shit debater. That u suck as a keyboard warrior. Seriously, ur not the 1st dude 2 try to play internet analyst

Lulz. U actually think & argue like a bro

Edited by SSchadenfreude

edit: and the explanation- the fit is totally whack (the rise, the length of the legs and the way they are tapered, wtf..), the zippers are idiotic and unneccessary, the main 'pretentious' factor in these (what are they for, what's their application?), so are the belts surrounding the legs (again, wtf?), this just looks silly. Oh and yes, they are not a thing a man would wear and I'm pretty much ok/open to any style as long as it looks good, including goth ninja stuff. Women wouldn't look good in these either, that's an abomination of trousers and amateur parachute clubs around the world sort of thing.

And if you'd like to argue that the fit is ok or that they look ok, post a fit pic and show how you make these work.

its called fashion.

look it up.

It's called lack of good taste, look it up.

It's more like a lack of knowledge on yr part considering alota the labels/designers whose nutts u and master r on actually have worn and wear bondage pants and various iterations of it.

If they wear the stuff I don't like, I should start liking it / it should make me alter my opinion? Isn't that the blind follower thing, which you keep accusing us of and yet in the same time offer as a valid argument in this discussion?

Edited by kojiro

If they wear the stuff I don't like, I should start liking it / it should make me alter my opinion? That's a blind follower thing, which you keep accusing us of and in the same time offer as a valid argument in this discussion.

Says the guy with a noragi as an avatar.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

...and how  exactly is my avatar relevant in the discussion, care to elaborate?

You just shoot yourself in the foot- you undermined aaaall that Hiroki follower bullshit you've been riding on making that statement. I don't think I want to get into any serious discussion with you dude, I feel you're not up to that task.

aymerikmd: don't contribute so much to the discussion, you might get a headache.

Edited by kojiro

...and how  exactly is my avatar relevant in the discussion, care to elaborate?

You just shoot yourself in the foot- you undermined aaaall that Hiroki follower bullshit you've been riding on making that statement. I don't think I want to get into any serious discussion with you dude, I feel you're not up to that task.

My point is that ur apparently fond of the noragi cause visvim is makin that shit. that it has been getting shine in the industry lately due to vis. And u like alota visbros wanna think they actually like that shit.

It is conceivable 2 me that if any sort of iteration of bondage pants or piece influenced by one came out by vis that u would like it in the same fashion that u like other certain output by vis/other labels u think u like.

U ever labored on a Japanese farm before?

Have I? Yes.

Have I ever been part of a movement subculture who influenced a great deal of modern culture, fashion and design?

Yes.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

No I wouldn't. But you would, seeing how you keep praising 'niche japanese designers'. You probably consider yourself a fashion-aware and sophisticated dude, but you're just a snob who'll cop whatever crap a brand you consider "high fashion" comes up with. Vide that bondage shit, which noone with a keen sense of style would find aesthetically pleasing.

I don't give a shit about fashion. Fashion is just a retarded, slow, somewhat retarded sister of deign, art and culture. a by-product if you will, just a craft. I don't know what's considered fashionable and what is not, if Visvim had a reputation of current, say, BAPE or some tacky brand like D&G / Versace, I would still buy it because it wouldn't alter how I perceive the stuff.

I never "labored" anywhere. Subcultures are for the weak which are lost / aren't self-aware / need guidance and find peace of mind in being a part of a nameless mass. Plus it's thing which you outgrow- nothing to boast about dude...

So you say you were an ant in an ocean that influenced modern culture, kudos. I'm currently graduating from one of the best european fine art academies, making a living from art and culture. It's my daily bread. I take your "influence in modern culture" with patronizing smile.. funny you see that as some sort of an accomplishment. After a second thought I actually start feeling sorry for you, now that I know what you consider an accomplishment.

My avatar- I loved vintage boros, stuff being dyed using natural proccesses and how these items age, I find it fascinating from formal point of view- the texture, the colors, how "noble" it becomes with age. Actually it has nothing / very little to do with Visvim, but doubt you'd understand.

And this discussion is starting to go beyond the point you'd comprehend so I won't go any further.

Most jap designers/labels start out as niche. Including many championed on this forum and by yrself. A lot of what I kop isn't considered high fashion by the media, critics nor myself.

I don't believe that u dont care about fashion/etc. if u didn't u probably wouldnt kop all the shit u do, post that shit here, and have yr period every time me or someone else disagrees. u just like to feign that sort of "i'm over it/above it etc" intellectual consumer's attitude or what have u.

Subcultures are for the weak? I disagree. Depends on the individual and other variables.
I don't see my being part of a certain subculture/lifestyle as an accomplishment per se, but it most def made me knowledgeable helped me to see industry correlations/cause n effects about alota the clothes and labels' connotationsthat we talk about on this forum. It's really embarrassing that ur actually trying to flex boast about yr alleged euro fine arts education whatever.

Of course boro/noragi have a long history, but theyhave been made prominent because of visvim! But ur the guy all up on visvim. Where the shoe fits and all that....
Anyone could research that shit after being made aware of it via visvim. I don't particularly believe u to be an aficionado because of other factors

Edited by SSchadenfreude