Fade on the weiner area

Do any of you get mad fade-age on your weiner area? Like enough that people can look at your dungarees and see the head of your weiner rubbing against your underwear rubbing against your denim? Sometimes it can eve cause the denim to tear apart! I do wear my jeans at my "waist" with a belt and don't slouch or anything.

I've tried briefs, boxers, boxer briefs and trunks. I just hope I'm not alone. I feel so alone with this weiner fade-age.

weiner1.png

weiner2.png

weiner3.png

OK, I am going to go out on a limb and assume this problem is real. From the pics, it looks like you may be able to let your jeans down a bit and solve this. But, if not:

This is all about fit of the jeans; that is if you are wearing snug briefs. I have to admit, I can have a similar problem in alot of pants, but I just keep trying on and trying on until I find one that works. As odd as it may seem, I find tighter (to an extent, maybe better put not baggy) jeans work best to hide the bulge, as it keeps everythig tucked where it should be, in oppose to letting it out in the open.

i came to post about this yesterday but i didnt wanna feel retarted having that as my first post..I have some H&M 29 low jeans and you can totaly see my package so i had to tuck it up into the belt area kinda sorta .. i dunno about tearing the jeans i dont got a sandpaper/rock weiner .. i cant pull em down becuase their low jeans to begin with.. ill try briefs tommrow .. any other ideas?

• 2 years later...