Superfuture V.s. Hypebeast,styleforum

CaliStyle

I definitely say I like superfuture because of the diversity of styles and it's wide-reaching knowledge base, and although the "Noob Hazing" process is a little intense, once most people make it through they come out much better for it.

I enjoy sartorialist fashion i.e. style forum to a degree, but while some of you can argue otherwise, there just isn't enough innovation nor variation to make it worth posting about, IMO.

Are you trying to start shit DDML? Shocks me that you'd take my writing out of context and include my identity as well (not that I'm hiding it) - respect points are definitely going down. That post had nothing to do with SuperFuture posters, which is why I made no reference to them. I have nothing but love for 99% of the people on both SF and SuperFuture. Don't be purposefully misleading just to start a fight, dude - that's really immature. I've been on this site since the earlier days and I have my SuperFuture t-shirt to prove it.

Obviously I'm biased because I essentially started the Streetwear/Denim forum (with LA Guy, of course), but I find the attitude there always calm and enjoyable. It still needs time to grow still but it has come a really long way since it's inception. A lot of posters come here after googling shit like Lad Musician or Dior Homme, and a lot of posters go to Styleforum who are older or dress more preppy or conservative. Obviously this is going to create a disparity between the styles, and both should be noticed and embraced. I find myself leaning more towards the SuperFuture style, skinny jeans, cutting edge clothing, etc. and I'm a moderator over there, but obviously I can't stop people from talking shit who don't like that style. A lot of posters are 30+, even in the streetwear forum, so likewise the styles are going to be much more reserved.

As far as men's clothing goes (info on ties, shirts, suits of every price range and quality), SF cannot be beat.

Go to Styleforum's SW&D and you'll find info on Rag&Bone, Engineered Garments, Troglodyte Homonculus and other things of such nature - if you want info on CCP or other cutting edge shit, this is obviously the place to come. I love the volume of posts by djrajio, chris, darkanimal, etc... and I'd love to see more posts on Lad Musician and Julius and shit on my forum, but what can you do? More reason to come to both websites.

My only gripe with SuperFuture doesn't really go beyond what has already been mentioned by DDML - newbs, basically, and the phrase "nice fit" ;)