kiddie jeans?

keri

So my little brother's birthday is coming up, and I haven't seen him in a while, and he's spending a weekend with me. Are there any companies that make children's raw/dry/japanese/selvege/pretty much just fancy denims?

I wanna give him something pretty cool, because he is an awesome 11 yr old kid (ballet up until 5th grade, along with what he's doing now, more hip hop break dancing stuff [he looks like the little kids in the missy videos]). He's a small guy, but thin as a rail, so asthetics aren't an issue is, just need something small, like a kids size 10-12.

nudie has done them in the past and earnest sewn has a kids line as well. but why not get him some dark levis? the way kids wear jeans he would tear through some "premium" shit in no time. and just imagine the fades he could get.

edit: those samurais look awesome and im sure they are hard wearing. he would be the coolest kid in texas.

did the currency conversion, and if I can find out what the hell the sizing is, he's getting the samurai's i fell in love, but that is one damn lucky kid, gets $170 jeans.

edit, I'm an idiot, I emailed them! duh, why do I forget these things....

They dont go to his size in the samurai kids, and not low enough in the men's!!!!! ARRRRGGGHHHH ah well, just means he gets something else instead, maybe a dirtbike, can a 11 year old have a dirtbike? Plus he got a little scrunchy nosed at the idea of not washing.

don't take this the wrong way - it's just something i was thinking about recently when i saw the kids' section on samurai.

is there really any point in getting an eleven year-old a pair of raw denim that will probably take a year to wear in, when he's almost certainly going to have outgrown them in six months?

don't take this the wrong way - it's just something i was thinking about recently when i saw the kids' section on samurai.

is there really any point in getting an eleven year-old a pair of raw denim that will probably take a year to wear in, when he's almost certainly going to have outgrown them in six months?

you could plan for an army of 11 year olds, the oldest guy passes his denim down to his younger siblings, soon you'll have 10 pairs of 10 year old denim which can then be framed up?

or...you could just buy them for your little brother as planned.