What causes fading on the thighs portion??

bahnahnahs

I think cheapmutha got it right. Any portion of jeans that goes through some type of strain, whether it be stretching, creasing, rubbing, etc. those portion will fade more than others.

Remember the indigo never really penetrates the fiber (too big of a molecule), but rather it forms a hard shell around the fiber. This hard shell when put under strain of some sort cracks, and the indigo literally falls off of the denim.

Guest jeffvyain

i also wondered the same thing. i beat the shit out of my APCs for 4 months... skating, falling, and just good ol' wearing, and had almost no loss of indigo on the thighs. i honestly would dry my hands on my thighs just because i wanted to see some change there (and I'm an OCD handwasher so it happened a lot). is there a point at which the jeans are just too tight to rub and end up just sticking to the skin? My APCs, even after stretching, are still ball crunchingly tight, which is great, but i feel like it resulted in a little less wear than it otherwise could have.

i also wondered the same thing. i beat the shit out of my APCs for 4 months... skating, falling, and just good ol' wearing, and had almost no loss of indigo on the thighs. i honestly would dry my hands on my thighs just because i wanted to see some change there (and I'm an OCD handwasher so it happened a lot). is there a point at which the jeans are just too tight to rub and end up just sticking to the skin? My APCs, even after stretching, are still ball crunchingly tight, which is great, but i feel like it resulted in a little less wear than it otherwise could have.

I think its pointless to wash your hands and rub them on your unwashed jeans ;)

Guest jeffvyain

i would usually hit up the paper towels, but due to my OCDness I would then whipe my hands on my legs to get the remaining water off. It wasn't a conscious decision to try to wear in my jeans any more, but rather I would think about it afterward or during and hope that that sort of OCD behavior would show on my jeans...which it didn't, really.

my new school has no fucking paper towel dispensers (except one in the dressing rooms but thats like 1 in the whole fucking school)

and its all air dryers so i think im going ot be doing alot of thigh rubbing in the future

as to whether or not that will do anything

no se`

I found a solution, I cary around antibacterial wipes now, and just omit washing my hands and use those!! now i dont have to get my thigh's wet.