WTS:Brand New Mister Freedom HACENDADO Sack Coat/KAPITAL DENIM JACKET/WM WALLABY

Atom Ching

Mister Freedom® MFSC “HACENDADO†Sack Coat - $470 excludes paypal fees

Sz 38 (M), Stripe: Tan and indigo dyed yarns plain weave pinstripe pattern, a crispy blend of 55% hemp and 45% cotton, 6.8 oz., solid tan selvedge, inspired by a textile swatch from a 1930′s vintage waistcoat. The retail price on this is $799 on the MF website. nuff said.

dscf5160z.jpg

dscf5164t.jpg

dscf5161u.jpg

Measurements:

http://www.misterfre...ripe-Jacket.jpg

Brand new with tags. Just tried on once. No soak and wash. Reason for selling - 1 size too big for me so thats why i am selling.

Please pm me with your location and i will check on the shipping cost to your country.

KAPITAL DENIM JACKET, MADE IN JAPAN - $180

Condition: 9/10

Very well made jacket i bought from Japan back in January when i was there for a holiday.

Shoulders - 17inch

Pit to Pit - 22inches

Length - 26 inches

Sleeve - 31 inches

Please pm me with your location and i will check on the shipping cost to your country.

kapital1.jpg

kapital2u.jpg

kapital3.jpg

White Mountaineering Embroidered Wallaby boots - $250

* original retail price was around $900 from the S/S 2012 season. Worn less than 10 times. Made in Japan. Size 26 - US8

dscf4299ol.jpg

dscf4300s.jpg

dscf4300s.jpg

dscf4304m.jpg

Asking for $250 Payment by paypal and buyer will be responsible for the 4% paypal fees

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...