Okay, so i decided to change my Evisu

antihelt

I decided to make some home improvements on a pair of Evisus.

Before: http://www.antihelt.dk/evisu/DSC00324.JPG

Now: http://www.antihelt.dk/evisu/DSC00325.JPG

The problem is, that i'm afraid the lower part of the symbols will be to hard to remove. I'm unable to cut the stitching on the back because of the fabric put in to strengthen the pocket. Anyone tried doing this?

I was getting worried when you posted the first 'after' and your jeans went from saying "Osaka" to just "saka".... hahaha. My girlfriend is from Osaka and she was laying here next to me and started cracking up when she saw your jeans...

I was getting worried when you posted the first 'after' and your jeans went from saying "Osaka" to just "saka".... hahaha. My girlfriend is from Osaka and she was laying here next to me and started cracking up when she saw your jeans...

... I also laughed at the thought that if you left it the way it was, anyone who could read Chinese or Japanese would wonder why your left ass cheek said "hill".

haha. creative reinterpretation of back pocket designs anyone? ;)

antihelt, you know what i'll admit i actually liked the original quite a bit, but your editing turned out well too.

antihelt, you know what i'll admit i actually liked the original quite a bit, but your editing turned out well too.

I liked it too, for a while... Just felt like making some changes. I've also come to realize how many in my area wears this model. Now mine is somehow unique

One other reason to remove the character; I had NO idea what it said, it might as well have ment jackass and i wouldn't know.

Guest Berget__

Really nice. I've been thinking about doing this to a pair of evisus I have. How did you remove the last part of the stitching? From the front? Anything else you need to think about?

Really nice. I've been thinking about doing this to a pair of evisus I have. How did you remove the last part of the stitching? From the front? Anything else you need to think about?

I turned out, they stitchings went thru the fabric, just had to turn the pocket inside out as much as possible, but wasn't too difficult. Took about 1 hour total and I've never tried this before.

I startede with a very little part, just to see how the denim looked - that's the only thing I worried about

@ Ally fu - It was all stitchings, no paint removed