ACRONYM SS-J2

xc-mtb

SOLD

Hallo,

I am selling my ACRONYM SS-J2 Jacket. It is in great condition without any holes or spots. The jacket is coming with the original packaging.
The jacket feels as great as all the ACRONYM stuff and has all the nice ACRONYM functions you will need:
Forcelock (Find your earphones every time)
Jacketsling (See the pictures, Nothing of the jacket is on the ground)
ACRONYM Interops (Works great with the bag from ACRONYM I sell too)
ACRONYM SOUND
Cable Tape
Dual Zip

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

It has 3 external and 1 internal (Holster) pockets.

The Size is "L". I am 183cm with 75kg and it fits well. A little more or less will be no issue.

1/2 Chest: 59 cm
Length: 73 cm
Shoulder: 19 cm
Sleeve: 65 cm

Description:
Ultimate hood. The SS-J2 is a garment that can be worn in almost all conditions and all situations. Inside or outside, fair weather or foul; the J2 will maintain your sense of comfort and well being with forcefield like certainty. Looks good even after you sleep in it on the floor the whole night.

Info Material: SCHOELLER®-WB-400 3XDRY® EXTREME
schoeller®-WB-400 3XDRY® Extreme is the state of the art in Softshell fabrics. The incredibly comfortable and resilient bonded base fabric is treated with schoeller's 3XDRY® finish resulting in garments with optimal performance and maintenance characteristics. Legendary quality made in Switzerland.

_Water repellent exterior
_Moisture controlling interior
_Fast drying
_Breathable
_Wind resistant
_Heat retaining
_Abrasion resistant
_Resistant to soiling
_4-way stretch

_Black: 7% EL, 11% PU, 38% PES, 44% PA . 385 g/m2

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any information.

Price for discussion is 300 EUR.
I am new to the supermarket so it is available via ebay as well that you have more safety for the transaction if you are interested. EBAY- KLICK

Shipping is assured and will be inside the EU at 15 EURO. Northern America and Japan is 35 EUR

Beste wishes

Matthias

Edited by xc-mtb