Cheap Mondays Dry Black Shrinkage ?

Liu Soula

Anyone have experience with how much these shrink after a soak? I just got a pair of the regular fit dry black in 29/32, I normally wear 30/32, but they already fit pretty good as is; slightly loose in the waist, about 1" slack and enough length to fold a 2" cuff.

The tag says they'll shrink 7% after one wash. Is that like one size down? Just afraid if they'll shrink more than that. The sales guy said they stretch out easily from wear, but I think that probably doesn't apply to length and I definitely don't want high waters. Anyone recommend sizing up to 30/34?

I plan on purchasing my first pair of Cheap Monday jeans very soon. Although I have my eye on the raw blue with orange stitching, I assume the fit is the same. This is my first experience with buying a pair of skinny jeans, and I was wondering if buying one size up would still look and fit okay. I don't want them too tight.

Just out of curiousity, what's the largest size you'd say would look good in a pair of skinny jeans?

the pair i got aren't skinny, they're regular fit. sorta like a slightly looser 514 with a higher rise and slightly tapered legs. i don't know how their skinny jeans fit so i can't really say although i've read and it seems true that CM's run big so maybe try your regular size if you want them a little roomier. as for the largest size that would look good? depends on your style though i'm not a fan of the saggy ass look.