Hanes

Hanes has collaborated with the fabric maker Cotton and the color white to create the white tee shirt by Hanes. This shirt will be available everywhere and retail for 3 for $10. Better start lining up in front of your local Target now before they all sell out.

http://www.dontbelievethehypebeast.com/

Gotta give it to the dudes over at Rogue Status for the Most Gangster Site Intro I’ve seen as of late. Nothing is more gangster than a bunch of gay looking white dudes aiming fake guns at each other while geared up in a vibrant assortment of all over print tees and booty hugging stretch denim. Their poses and facial expressions are absolutely stellar. Whoever did the creative direction on this one is brilliant.

-Ms. Yeesha.

no comment.

Definitely my favorite:

The Hundreds crew continues to ride the unexplainable high of their DIY all over paisley print hoodie with the collaboration of all collaborations. In an unprecedented move matched only by the girls of MOB and their incredible feat of tapping the geriatric talents of The Golden Girls, The Hundreds comes out with their fall season with fists swinging: The Hundreds x Saved By the Bell circa 1989. Yeah, not the College Years, the Original class we all loved (OK, technically the 2nd, but who the fuck watched “Good Morning Miss Bliss”?). The Hundreds are finally back on my cooler than your quickstrikes list because who’s fresher than Dustin Diamond, Mario Lopez, Mark Paul Gosselaar, Lark Voorhies and Dennis Haskins? And by the way, you know Zach Morris was the first cat you knew with a cell phone. Keep an eye out for the much anticipated Elizabeth Berkley x Showgirls x Hellz Bellz Stripper Polls coming to a Sex Shop near you…

after the t-shirt drama here i wonder what kind of hell they're bringing on themselves. let's hope everyone has got a sense of humour.

reminds me of "Your Band Sucks" over at somethingawful.com. check it out if you haven't. there's a guy that does music reviews in the manor of dontbelievethehypebeast.com (or the other way around perhaps). . really good. ramble ramble ramble ramble!!!!

^^

Well, he must have been getting a bunch of it ....

"Staying in tune to the limited edition, hyperstrike, one-off mentality that

has made the street culture scene so "fresh," Dontbelievethehypebeast.com has officially sold out.

All posts have been put on ice until a later date when we can pull them out and "son" other websites.

See you in line the next time some overhyped yet undoubtedly wack sneaker drops."

How long has that been up for?