adlh

help identifying this type of jacket/coat

I saw this picture of Brendan Benson and loved the jacket he was wearing:

551287_brendanbenson_200x200.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find something like that, or at least the type of jacket it is and who makes cuts like that? I like the color/design a lot, but if I can't find anything like that I could go for a solid colored one, I guess. Thanks in advance.

I saw this picture of Brendan Benson and loved the jacket he was wearing:

551287_brendanbenson_200x200.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find something like that, or at least the type of jacket it is and who makes cuts like that? I like the color/design a lot, but if I can't find anything like that I could go for a solid colored one, I guess. Thanks in advance.

The pic is too small, but it looks like a woodsman's jacket.

Yeah, looks like a modernized (more fitted, livelier colors) of those grunge jackets everyone was wearing 12 years ago.

The pic is too small, but it looks like a woodsman's jacket.

Yeah, looks like a modernized (more fitted, livelier colors) of those grunge jackets everyone was wearing 12 years ago.

Filson do some heavy plain and plaid shirts that are designed to serve as light jackets. The cut probably will not be quite as fitted, but that's what your friendly neighborhood tailor is for, non?

Edit: believe they call it a 'Jac-shirt' on the Filson site.

Filson do some heavy plain and plaid shirts that are designed to serve as light jackets. The cut probably will not be quite as fitted, but that's what your friendly neighborhood tailor is for, non?

Edit: believe they call it a 'Jac-shirt' on the Filson site.

From seeing other pictures it seems it's just a western shirt. Anyone know hwere I can find a western shirt with similar colors?