Are Hanes Zip Ups any good?

I want to pick up a couple of nice, simple, good quality black, grey, and white zip ups for the fall.

Anyone have any experience with these Hanes 90/10 zips?

http://www.shirtsupplier.com/prod.cfm?productid=495&CD=Yes

Any other reccomendations?

Jerzees isn't heavy enough and pills too much.

American Apparel is too thin and sucks anyways.

Spruce is too expensive and not the style I want.

I want to pick up a couple of nice, simple, good quality black, grey, and white zip ups for the fall.

Anyone have any experience with these Hanes 90/10 zips?

http://www.shirtsupplier.com/prod.cfm?productid=495&CD=Yes

Any other reccomendations?

Jerzees isn't heavy enough and pills too much.

American Apparel is too thin and sucks anyways.

Spruce is too expensive and not the style I want.

A buddy of mine doesnt care for fashion at all, and has like 2 pair of the black ones that hes been wearing for the past 4 or 5 years routinely. The quality is pretty good as they havent given up yet (although they did thin out). He wears them like 2 sizes bigger than he should, so i dunno how they lost their shape. Theyre thick tho, he doesnt have a jacket, haha.

The cut is boring though, and they look so plain (and not in a clean way), but they are definately made well for the money.

A buddy of mine doesnt care for fashion at all, and has like 2 pair of the black ones that hes been wearing for the past 4 or 5 years routinely. The quality is pretty good as they havent given up yet (although they did thin out). He wears them like 2 sizes bigger than he should, so i dunno how they lost their shape. Theyre thick tho, he doesnt have a jacket, haha.

The cut is boring though, and they look so plain (and not in a clean way), but they are definately made well for the money.