FS: Devoa square pattern hooded jacket

Zizou.

From Devoa, this hooded jacket is comprised of a large square patterned light weight woven fabric, with curved cuffs and hood, this jacket closes with square riveted brass hooks.

60% Cotton 40% Linen / Made in Japan / Color: Natural /

This is around 1/2 a size too small for me so I am letting it go. Tagged size is 1, it is pretty unforgiving though.

Shoulder to shoulder:42cm

Pit to Pit : 46 cm

Length from the base of the neck: 62cm

Just noticed after getting it back from the dry cleaners that the lining has come loose for around 3 cms at the shoulder seams. It is probably quite an easy fix for a tailor. (See (bad quality) photo of it) It doesn't alter the aesthetic or structure of the jacket at all - You wouldn't know it was there unless you were searching for it.

Price: $550 -----------> $500 ----------> $420 --------> $375---------> $325-------> $275 as a gift or + 4% please. Will discount if you are in the UK.

devoalargefron1.jpg

devoa2.jpg

devoabrass.jpg

devoalining.jpg

devoabacklarge.jpg

20121127_185134.jpg

Edited by Zizou.

Devoa cotton/linen trousers from A/W 12 in size 1. (grey) (TPT-KSCS)

The pants feature a double face construction. The outer is made of linen, while the inner layer is made from cotton. Nylon is used to bond the two fabrics together. The material has elasticity as well. The pants are more on the casual side; very comfortable and suitable for everyday wear.

As always with Devoa these are quality, I have only worn them around 10 times - I can't get used to the slightly relaxed fit. They are in pristine condition.

Price: sold

264568be_devoacharcfitpic_zpsd20cbf97.jpeg

299b5c84_devoacharcloaldet_zpsff259a21.jpeg

553d8017_devoacharcoalfront_zps2aa00506.jpeg

7e784c7d_devoacharcoalupper_zpse53da68f.jpeg

Edited by Zizou.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...