Those looking for white jeans...

dismalfuture

I was browsing through APC's new F/W stuff and my store had Cures (not New Cures) in pure white. They have baby blue selvedge lines and are priced like a washed APC model. Not sure if these are online or not.

Just thought those looking for white jeans might like a heads up....

Undyed, I'm guessing? Think of those white Diors, the Cures looked very similar to those in look and cut... I guess they're not a bad quality option for those three people in Italy looking for bright white skinny jeans who don't want to drop on Diors...

Is taking care of white jeans the same as taking care of regular jeans? Or would it be treated like other whites and add bleach to the wash? What about the leather patch?

Hoping there wasn't already a thread regarding this, 'cause I did a search with "white jeans, cleaning" and didn't come up with anything.

With my white jeans, I just wash like normal, but in with lighter colors or with the towels, I sometimes throw bleach in if I've been drunk and rolled down a hill in them, but normally a little dusting with spray and wash while sorting and then throwing them in in warm water and woolite works.