Fitted Leather Jacket

BOORADLEY

im looking for a nice fitted leather jacket for skinny dudes. im fairly tall (6'3) but i like my clothing nice and tight. I have a members only vintage leather jacket but the thing is that i hate how it fits half the time. I hate how the sleeves are like super baggy and i would rather the jacket fit like a nice tight hoodie or something. i wear tight jeans and it sometimes can look like a fucking balloon if im not careful haha. anyways i dont want to spend an assload of cash on a jacket so im looking for something around 300 bucks. any suggestions or seen anything for this coming fall? thanks guys.

Thrift shops usually have a lot of leather and pleather jackets for under 100 bucks. Sometimes you can find some really nice stuff.

However, some people either a) dont like the fact that someone else wore it or B) dont like the fact its by some random brand from 1960s Latvia.

My buddy got a nice leather blazer from Levis for I think 400 bucks. Butter soft, really thick, nice lining and really fitted. Ive seen some other leather jackets by Levis that are kinda 40s-60s styling that looked pretty badass.

Sometimes a shop that specializes in leather goods or even leather-tailors will have good deals on jackets with no real brand. Although they can look pretty generic.

For 300 bucks, your choices are pretty limited though. Good luck dude!

Oh, and check Ebay!

vintage, vintage, vintage. I have found some fuckin' amazing slim leather jackets on e-bay for less than $50. Otherwise, if you are in LA/SF/another big city, if you have an Aardvarks/Buffalo Exchange or something of the like (which only stocks "trendier vintage items") you can find some excellent shite. Another outlet would be to simply go down to Goodwill/Value Village and get one. I think vintage jackets look better to begin with anyways; leather needs character.