hey england. i made a friend :)

will_i_am

JewtherVandross

bored

Bahhahaha

Team Facelift is trash?

Listen fashion geek, keep our names in your mouth you calzone head/ liberal arts school bozo. I will rape you, gimp ball, leather mask with the zipper mouth and all that.

Big things!

-Fat Jew, smallest dick in the building. i'll eat your lunch.

Listen fashion geek, keep our names in your mouth you calzone head/ liberal arts school bozo. I will rape you, gimp ball, leather mask with the zipper mouth and all that.

Big things!

-Fat Jew, smallest dick in the building. i'll eat your lunch.

Atta boy Will, that is how we do it...........

I wanna start a t-shirt company so I can start e-thugging! I think I'll start with some simple prints and some random insult, when I build somewhat of a name I'll move on to floral prints and start mixing in family and friends, straight up gangsta shit.

I'm going to start the worlds most elusive T-shirt line, where the only place to buy it is online between 12:00 and 12:05 at night and everything is perpetually sold out and costs around $300 and all of the shirts are stolen prints on burlap sacks.

That way, I bring the mad heat and can truly become the ultimate weird internet stalker I always wanted to be.

like svsv? haha.

Don't be a jackass, Will, mine go above and beyond that shit.

Look, I'll give you a preview of my upcoming line for S/S 2007 called S2K - 2000.

serve.asp?media=tr480_AthleticGrey.jpg

What's that you say? This is clearly a photo ripped from the American Apparel website and so is obviously just another shitty T-shirt? Oh for the love of god are you ever wrong!

No, this is the S2K Premium Limited Edition Gray Shirt x Blonde Hair Girl collab. When you buy this shirt, which is actually made from elk fur and GOLD, you not only get one of the only 2 shirts ever put into production, you also get the blonde haired girl. Of course, this was sold out nearly six years ago even though it's being made next month by blind italian monks.

This shirt will set you back something like the gross domestic output of Florida.

(P.M. for details!)

I'm allergic to elk fur, I think I could pull it off with some sort of a half-body condom though.

the all over flower print I'm doing will feature a bill cosby stencil and a corny slogan, made of 99% mole fur and 1% body hair. it will only be available in limited numbers (around 250000) and each one will be individually slapped with a dick. note that if youre seen wearing it with anything else then Bape carpenter jeans you will be shot.

your thoughts?

Don't be a jackass, Will, mine go above and beyond that shit.

Look, I'll give you a preview of my upcoming line for S/S 2007 called S2K - 2000.

http://www.americanapparel.net/storefront/swatch/serve.asp?media=tr480_AthleticGrey.jpg

What's that you say? This is clearly a photo ripped from the American Apparel website and so is obviously just another shitty T-shirt? Oh for the love of god are you ever wrong!

No, this is the S2K Premium Limited Edition Gray Shirt x Blonde Hair Girl collab. When you buy this shirt, which is actually made from elk fur and GOLD, you not only get one of the only 2 shirts ever put into production, you also get the blonde haired girl. Of course, this was sold out nearly six years ago even though it's being made next month by blind italian monks.

This shirt will set you back something like the gross domestic output of Florida.

(P.M. for details!)

check your PMs

i think youre all a little late to the game. see... im abot to open a webstore that sells only limited items. heres our stock as of now

-diorxeternal raw

-diorxeternal overdye black veggie vintage

-cmf homme slip-ons

-cmf homme 17cm 6month wash

more coming soon. be on the lookout for the sugarcanexlevis collabo.(lawsuit edition)

• 1 year later...