E-stalking

Mr HaGa

Who has done this? What are some good techniques? Need some help digging up dirt on someone who popped up a couple of times on the periphery of my life and is giving me cause for concern.

Not trying to do anything illegal, just want to find out whatever they ever willingly posted/published anywhere on the interwebs.

done that. found some stuff they posted on a couple of special interest forums.

I know there's more because of an exerpt of a text I have (got emailed to me by accident in a reply all clusterfuck) they published online or posted on a forum in the last year. It's pretty explicit and disturbing, and they probably would not have used their regular internet handle for that. So I don't have the website, don't have the username, just the piece of text. Tried googling it but no hits.....

I might be getting a little too obsessed over this...

done that. found some stuff they posted on a couple of special interest forums.

I know there's more because of an exerpt of a text I have (got emailed to me by accident in a reply all clusterfuck) they published online or posted on a forum in the last year. It's pretty explicit and disturbing, and they probably would not have used their regular internet handle for that. So I don't have the website, don't have the username, just the piece of text. Tried googling it but no hits.....

I might be getting a little too obsessed over this...

is it xenox101?

• 2 weeks later...

Discovered that the text I have was posted on a website/forum that requires paid subscription to view. Don't know which one though. Don't think there's a way to find out...? Really wanted to know what else they posted there, and under what username, but I might have to give up.

Can't really post it here because other people are involved and their identities need to be protected.

Discovered that the text I have was posted on a website/forum that requires paid subscription to view. Don't know which one though. Don't think there's a way to find out...? Really wanted to know what else they posted there, and under what username, but I might have to give up.

Can't really post it here because other people are involved and their identities need to be protected.

somethingawful.com has the largest pay forums on the net afaik