PRPS question....

magus1234

Hey now! I was wondering what the general size runs are on these jeans(non slim fit).

I wear a 32 in Evisu and those fit fine

32 in 575 runs a little long. Almost like a 30 would be ideal.

Should I run down from 32 to 30 size? or 29 or 31.

Any help is appreciated, the store that carried them near me has been out for days so I can't try them on.

Ya they are not the greatest, but Im finding it hard to find a premium jean thats heavily distressed/faded. Prps just has a really unique look. Plus it goes well with all the old season morphine generation shit I have(hella grundgy style)

I dont know, you guys got any recomends?

• 4 months later...

I generally take a 32 but sized down to a 31 this season - given that my one-wash 32s now require a belt. The 31s are a fantastic fit and given the weight of the denim it's highly unlikely they'll stretch out significantly. I have a pair of the faded out classic selvedge in a 32 and I can wear these sans belt and a year later this is still he case.

PRPS is one of the best quality jeans. And they are tended to be made for Asians becuz chinese or japs like those crazy wash while a lot of while ppl dont. And as for sizing, they run a bit smaller than your true size, so you should buy an inch up becuz they have the waist slaps to adjust anyways