Dior Homme "THE END" tee

odakyu

Up for sale is brand new Dior Homme "THE END" black tee. Size:M. 100% authentic. Comes with tags. This tee is worn by several celebrities. Extremely rare!!! Other colour(red & grey) and sizes(M,L,XL) are also available, kindly email me for availability. Price is SGD250.Interested buyer pls email me at [email protected]

tf.jpg

tt.jpg

How do DH tees run size-wise? Does anyone know if DH's M runs similar to APC's size 1?

SIdenote, I also think 250 SGD is a bit pricey. I just saw this same tee along with the 'Boy About Town' tee at Twist in Kowloon in June both for 890 HKD.

Guest Fade to Black
How do DH tees run size-wise? Does anyone know if DH's M runs similar to APC's size 1?

SIdenote, I also think 250 SGD is a bit pricey. I just saw this same tee along with the 'Boy About Town' tee at Twist in Kowloon in June both for 890 HKD.

DH tees run small as fuck. I'm 6'4, about 160 lbs and I gotta wear an XL in their tees...usually in their tops I'm just an L, a 48 in the tailored pieces.

Nice, thanks for the heads up. Are they proportioned well, as in longer torso X narrow width? I can't ever find a nice tee that I still like after washing a couple times.

And damn, if you're a 48 in the tailored stuff, I probably wouldn't even break a 46, as I'm 5'10 and about 135 lbs.

I am pretty sure the tee that u saw at Twist Kowloon wasn't "The End" tee. I am not too sure about "Boy about town" tee but i don't think u saw 'em because they were sold ouy pretty fast......

• 2 weeks later...