Looking for

KLAUS

A Puma Striscia

striscia.jpg

Any European webshops? I checked 111vox, they carry 96 hours and the bay as well as google. Any ideas? Always appreciated.

B

This H&M jacket from H&M Us that crisis was wearing in the WAYWT or whatever the thread is called thread. THe black army like jacket. Can anyone get this one

ta

-

http://www.overkillshop.com/de/product_info/info/27/

B

This H&M jacket from H&M Us that crisis was wearing in the WAYWT or whatever the thread is called thread. THe black army like jacket. Can anyone get this one

Haven't seen an M65 in H&Ms current stock. Pretty sure it is about 6-12 months old at least. Get an Alpha Industries one.

A Puma Striscia

striscia.jpg

Any European webshops? I checked 111vox, they carry 96 hours and the bay as well as google. Any ideas? Always appreciated.

B

ta

what size for the m65? i saw it the last time i was in H&M, the jacket, not the shirt...