Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Playahater

FS: Visvim Sanjuro Kimono (2)

17 posts in this topic

Please read everything CAREFULLY before emailing me with questions - thank you

Item is located in California

Payment: Paypal - please add 4% or pay as gift

Up for sale is a Visvim Sanjuro Kimono (Luxsic/Linen Size 2 Color: Indigo Dyed) FIL Exclusive, Made in Japan. This was released at the start of S/S12, please not this is the FIL Exclusive and is limited to less than 10 pieces.

I'm quite confident that this is one if not the only Indigo Dyed Sanjuro Kimono in the U.S or even North America. Words cannot explain how amazing this piece truly is.

Condition: Once tried on once, 9.99999999/10

Price: Looking to get what I paid, $2,500 USD shipped OBO.

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2669.jpg

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2683.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

FIT PICS ADDED:

Please note: Size of the social sculpture shirt is size 1 , the kimono is a size 2

IMG_2740.jpg

Edited by Playahater

I didn't buy this myself, bought it from someone and considering the rarity it's not like anyone would let it go for cheap - add paypal's shitty exchange rates and that's roughly how much I paid, give or take a bit. No, I didn't plan to resell, simply other things are wanted more and I need to fund my purchases through this sale.

I'm open to offers as long as they're not stupid.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By bboysdontcryy

View Advert Thom Browne Classic Sterling Silver Tie bar
      Have a genuine Thom Browne sterling silver tie bar / tie clip up for sale. Used less than 3 times.
      Get it for a fraction of the original price here! - Good deal for the classic and iconic item from the Thom Browne collection that I believe was inspired by the Ivy League style.

Advertiser bboysdontcryy Date 07/03/2017 Price $240.00 Category other  
    • By bboysdontcryy
      Have a genuine Thom Browne sterling silver tie bar up for sale. Used less than 3 times.
      Get it for a fraction of the original price here! - Good deal for the classic and iconic item from the Thom Browne collection

• By JamesCap

View Advert Visvim Valdez Corduroy Goretex Size 3
      guaranteed authentic. very gently used, no flaws whatsoever. comes with original bag (no tags). Size 3, fits like a smaller US large or a big medium. I'm 6'1 185lbs and it fits pretty good - I've included a picture of when I had tried it on.
      no international shipping, credible buyers only. I will be shipping same or next day of payment, via USPS priority mail (2-3 business day delivery) with restricted signature confirmation (you must show the postal worker ID proving it is you when he delivers/you pick up from the post office) - non-negotiable.
      A perfect example of the old meets new aesthetic and dedication to functionality with which Visvim designer Hiroki Nakamura approaches everything he does, the Valdez 2-Layer Goretex Corduroy Down Jacket from the “Dissertation on a Man with No Country Vol.2 collection for AW13. Constructed with a full Goretex backed corduroy shell, it is stuffed with Goose down, offering an almost unapparelled amount of protection from the elements. Featuring the kind of expert detailing that has made Visvim one of the most dominant forces in contemporary menswear it is closed with a Brass Riri zip sourced from Switzerland, four chest pockets and a MA-1 style sleeve pocket and is finished with a genuine Coyote fur hood trim. A stunning piece from a pioneering designer.
      100% Cotton Corduroy Shell 
      Goretex Backed Fabric 
      Genuine Goose Down Stuffing 
      Full Linen Blend Lining 
      Removable Genuine Coyote Fur Hood Trim 
      Brass Riri Zipped Closure 
      Branded Brass Hardware 
      Two Stud Closed Handwarmer Pockets 
      Two Flap Covered Pockets 
      Utility Sleeve Pocket 
      Deer Suede Trim 
      Made in Japan
      Advertiser JamesCap Date 03/29/2017 Price $1,200.00 Category outerwear  
    • By JamesCap
      guaranteed authentic. very gently used, no flaws whatsoever. comes with original bag (no tags). Size 3, fits like a smaller US large or a big medium. I'm 6'1 185lbs and it fits pretty good - I've included a picture of when I had tried it on.
      no international shipping, credible buyers only. I will be shipping same or next day of payment, via USPS priority mail (2-3 business day delivery) with restricted signature confirmation (you must show the postal worker ID proving it is you when he delivers/you pick up from the post office) - non-negotiable.
      A perfect example of the old meets new aesthetic and dedication to functionality with which Visvim designer Hiroki Nakamura approaches everything he does, the Valdez 2-Layer Goretex Corduroy Down Jacket from the “Dissertation on a Man with No Country Vol.2 collection for AW13. Constructed with a full Goretex backed corduroy shell, it is stuffed with Goose down, offering an almost unapparelled amount of protection from the elements. Featuring the kind of expert detailing that has made Visvim one of the most dominant forces in contemporary menswear it is closed with a Brass Riri zip sourced from Switzerland, four chest pockets and a MA-1 style sleeve pocket and is finished with a genuine Coyote fur hood trim. A stunning piece from a pioneering designer.
      100% Cotton Corduroy Shell 
      Goretex Backed Fabric 
      Genuine Goose Down Stuffing 
      Full Linen Blend Lining 
      Removable Genuine Coyote Fur Hood Trim 
      Brass Riri Zipped Closure 
      Branded Brass Hardware 
      Two Stud Closed Handwarmer Pockets 
      Two Flap Covered Pockets 
      Utility Sleeve Pocket 
      Deer Suede Trim 
      Made in Japan
    • By agentbuca

View Advert Visvim 7 hole '73 Folk
      Only worn a ~20 times, excellent condition, boxed but box is in bad shape from storage. Size US9 but fits UK9 perfectly.

Advertiser agentbuca Date 05/06/2017 Price $750.00 Category shoes