Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Playahater

FS: Visvim Sanjuro Kimono (2)

17 posts in this topic

Please read everything CAREFULLY before emailing me with questions - thank you

Item is located in California

Payment: Paypal - please add 4% or pay as gift

Up for sale is a Visvim Sanjuro Kimono (Luxsic/Linen Size 2 Color: Indigo Dyed) FIL Exclusive, Made in Japan. This was released at the start of S/S12, please not this is the FIL Exclusive and is limited to less than 10 pieces.

I'm quite confident that this is one if not the only Indigo Dyed Sanjuro Kimono in the U.S or even North America. Words cannot explain how amazing this piece truly is.

Condition: Once tried on once, 9.99999999/10

Price: Looking to get what I paid, $2,500 USD shipped OBO.

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2669.jpg

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2683.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

FIT PICS ADDED:

Please note: Size of the social sculpture shirt is size 1 , the kimono is a size 2

IMG_2740.jpg

Edited by Playahater

I didn't buy this myself, bought it from someone and considering the rarity it's not like anyone would let it go for cheap - add paypal's shitty exchange rates and that's roughly how much I paid, give or take a bit. No, I didn't plan to resell, simply other things are wanted more and I need to fund my purchases through this sale.

I'm open to offers as long as they're not stupid.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By rirawin
      Visvim Slim Chinos Beige

Condition: Purchased brand new directly from F.I.L. It has been professionally hemmed. Worn and washed. Still plenty of life left in them and comes with original origami packaging and tags.
      Size: Tagged Size S - Actual measurements Waist laid flat - 41cm / Thigh - 26cm / Inseam - 67cm / Opening hem - 16cm 
      Price: $79 USD shipped via tracked and signed for worldwide.
      ————————————————————————————————
      All items are 100% authentic.
      Shipment will be made via a tracked and signed for service to ensure safe delivery of the item to you. I am also willing to mark the value down on the customs form so you can avoid customs and import fees.
      Payment must be via PayPal Gift. For references please refer to my proxy thread here.
      Please only message me to request payment details and to provide me with your shipping address and contact number. All other messages will be ignored.
      ————————————————————————————————
      Visvim Social Sculpture 03 Unwashed Indigo - SOLD
      Visvim Slim Chinos Olive - SOLD
    • By Bigyen
      Pics Here:
      http://glltn.com/2017/02/visvim-fw-2017-collection-lookbook-preview/

Get cha' airplane pillow vests

https://www.endclothing.com/blog/take-a-look-inside-visvims-aw17-showroom-in-nyc/
    • By alleyooptroop
      I have 3 pairs of Virgils for sale. All size 8 US. All in excellent condition, only worn a handful of times. Always boxed when not in use. No holes or tears. All will come with original box, tags and dust covers. I'm a sufu member from way back in the day. Bought and sold here numerous times. 100% feedback on eBay - alleyooptroop. Message me with any ??'s/offers. 
      Visvim Virgil Kangaroo Leather US8 - $575 shipped SOLD

Visvim Virgil Sand Suede US8 - $425 shipped

Visvim Virgil Brown Suede US8 - $425 shipped

• By Calvin
      1. Carol Christian Poell overlock leather jacket size 44 FW07 Juicy-PTC, with booklet and ricebag.
      $2998 USD

2. Carpe Diem Linea mircolace boots, cordovan leather, size 40, brand new only tried once at home

$1980 USD

NO TRADES !
      MORE PICTURES HERE:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/79182011@N04/sets/
    • By Mfd00m
      Visvim Bandana Kerchief Sherpa Jacket 
      Size 2 = Medium 48 
      Condition = 9.5/10 No Flaws, Barely Worn 
      Purchased from Visvim.tv online store, sold out instantly 
      Retail was over $1700, plus taxes and shipping. 
      Asking $1700 shipped from Canada, (shipping only to USA and Canada. Unless higher price is offered for different countries.) 
      Highly sought after and super rare to find 
      Comes with all tags to guarantee authenticity. 
      Made famous by Kanye West
      The jacket is made up of vintage American bandana segments and co-ordinated patchwork dating back from the '60s to the '80s, staying true to the combination of American Western and streetwear aesthetic visvim and designer Hiroki Nakamura have become known for.
      Please serious offers only, If you don't have the money don't offer. 
      The non-bandana version just plain blue is going for 1500 on eBay and just the shirt is going for 1300. 
      No lowballs.

For pictures please check grailed link.
      https://www.grailed.com/listings/1360659-Visvim-Red-Bandana-Kerchief-Shearling-Jacket-Kanye-West