Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Playahater

FS: Visvim Sanjuro Kimono (2)

17 posts in this topic

Please read everything CAREFULLY before emailing me with questions - thank you

Item is located in California

Payment: Paypal - please add 4% or pay as gift

Up for sale is a Visvim Sanjuro Kimono (Luxsic/Linen Size 2 Color: Indigo Dyed) FIL Exclusive, Made in Japan. This was released at the start of S/S12, please not this is the FIL Exclusive and is limited to less than 10 pieces.

I'm quite confident that this is one if not the only Indigo Dyed Sanjuro Kimono in the U.S or even North America. Words cannot explain how amazing this piece truly is.

Condition: Once tried on once, 9.99999999/10

Price: Looking to get what I paid, $2,500 USD shipped OBO.

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2669.jpg

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2683.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

FIT PICS ADDED:

Please note: Size of the social sculpture shirt is size 1 , the kimono is a size 2

IMG_2740.jpg

Edited by Playahater

I didn't buy this myself, bought it from someone and considering the rarity it's not like anyone would let it go for cheap - add paypal's shitty exchange rates and that's roughly how much I paid, give or take a bit. No, I didn't plan to resell, simply other things are wanted more and I need to fund my purchases through this sale.

I'm open to offers as long as they're not stupid.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By rirawin
      Visvim Slim Chino Khaki from S/S '17

Condition: Brand new, unworn, unaltered, purchased directly from F.I.L. this Spring/Summer season. Comes with original tags and origami packaging. Sold out in Japan, retail was 30,240 (inc 8% JST) and currently retails for $485 from End Clothing. For more details click here.
      Size: Tagged Size 2 / Waist laid flat 41cm / Inseam 78.5cm / Opening Hem 18.5cm
      Price: $259 USD shipped tracked and signed for worldwide
      ————————————————————————————————
      Visvim Slim Chino Navy from S/S '17

Condition: Brand new, unworn, unaltered, purchased directly from F.I.L. this Spring/Summer season. Comes with original tags and origami packaging. Sold out in Japan, retail was 30,240 (inc 8% JST) and currently retails for $485 from End Clothing. For more details click here.
      Size: Tagged Size 2 / Waist laid flat 41cm / Inseam 78.5cm / Opening Hem 18.5cm
      Price: $259 USD shipped tracked and signed for worldwide.
      ————————————————————————————————
      All items are 100% authentic. Prices are in $US Dollars.
      Payment must be via PayPal Gift or International Bank transfer.
      For references please refer to this thread.
      All items are sent via a tracked and signed for method. 
      Please only message me to request payment details and to provide me with your shipping address and contact number. All other messages will be ignored.
    • By JacktheHat

View Advert Visvim Mesa Moc Folk Bison US 9.5
      Visvim Mesa Moe Folk bison, size US 9.5.   These are truly phenomenal shoes.  Based on the incredibly popular Grizzly these are lower cut with the classic Visvim folk sole.  Work dressed up or down these are made from Bison leather and are thick and solid.  Hand stitched with buckle fastening they really are a quality item from Visvim and will last for truly ages.   These were purchased at FIL Sendai via proxy for around $950 and are on a par with the popular grizzly in terms or materials and details.   Will come boxed.  
      Advertiser JacktheHat Date 04/17/2017 Price $499.00 Category sneakers  
    • By JacktheHat
      Visvim Mesa Moe Folk bison, size US 9.5.   These are truly phenomenal shoes.  Based on the incredibly popular Grizzly these are lower cut with the classic Visvim folk sole.  Work dressed up or down these are made from Bison leather and are thick and solid.  Hand stitched with buckle fastening they really are a quality item from Visvim and will last for truly ages.   These were purchased at FIL Sendai via proxy for around $950 and are on a par with the popular grizzly in terms or materials and details.   Will come boxed.  
    • By JacktheHat

View Advert Visvim Foley Folk US 9.5
      Foley Folk size US 9.5
      Comes with box bag and tags.
      Really well made high quality leather sneakers based on the famous Stan Smiths. 
      Leather is really soft and supple in a kind of off white with brown suede trim at the back. 
      Great go to shoe for the summer months. Paid around $600 from FIL Sendai via proxy.
      These are folk and stitched so the soles are replaceable if you send back to Visvim - will supply original receipt so you wouldn't have any problems. 
      Couple of scuff marks here and there & one on the L hand toebox but otherwise in good condition. Instep of the insoles in both shoes has come away slightly but you don't notice it when you're wearing them.
      Shoe trees not included.

Advertiser JacktheHat Date 04/17/2017 Price $279.00 Category sneakers  
    • By JacktheHat
      Foley Folk size US 9.5
      Comes with box bag and tags.
      Really well made high quality leather sneakers based on the famous Stan Smiths. 
      Leather is really soft and supple in a kind of off white with brown suede trim at the back. 
      Great go to shoe for the summer months. Paid around $600 from FIL Sendai via proxy.
      These are folk and stitched so the soles are replaceable if you send back to Visvim - will supply original receipt so you wouldn't have any problems. 
      Couple of scuff marks here and there & one on the L hand toebox but otherwise in good condition. Instep of the insoles in both shoes has come away slightly but you don't notice it when you're wearing them.
      Shoe trees not included.