Hello

JBee

Thought I should say hello, new here an' all

good evening/day/morning everyone

probably going to need some help on the denim front in the near future, sorry just started a very noob project.... pair of edwin rainbow ed 47s primed to wear today, dried in the heat in just a couple of hours of walking around the local park

thats all, hello :)

Syb -

You are simply a chimp; now whether or not you choose to mate within your own species is another thing.

I was implying the fact that there are several people on here known to have sex with primates.....although it may enrage your race to know their names

*cough* SELEGNA *cough*

Easy, England, you're alright. I mean, normally anyone else calls me a simple chimp and I tear their arms off and beat them down with the wet ends. But I'll let you off this time, what with all you've had going on recently.

he heh. Thanks mate, this t-shirt havoc has been hell on my psyche, I haven't eaten anything for 3 weeks.....

:cool:

Guest Airjamie
he heh. Thanks mate, this t-shirt havoc has been hell on my psyche, I haven't eaten anything for 3 weeks.....

:cool:

I think he was talking about the syphilis...:rolleyes: