Nudie???

Astérix

Ok...what the fuck? I remember at the beginning of 2006 when Nudies were relatively low key except on this forum. Now you go over to the other SF and there are a million fucking threads on Nudies asking the same questions. Will my Nudies stretch? How does the sizing compared to XXXXXXXXXX company. Will water ruin them? And they don't even care about other raw denim...just Nudie. Why? You can go over to the SF and listen to guys who normally buy brands that are looked down upon here talk about Nudies like they are fucking ambrosia. Why has Nudie started to appeal to this crowd of people. I think they brand itself is very cool but now a lot of the wrong people are starting to wear it. I knew it, it's that fucking pocket stitching...Please discuss.

Ummmm Nudies have been hitting the mainstream for a lot longer then 2006 and while yeah I agree it kinda sucks thats the nature of fashion, find something new if you don't like it, or do like I do and just tear the stitching out if you want your nudies to look different. I still like the company but I don't know that I'll be seen rocking the bright orange ass for a while. Oh and haha "wrong people". They're fucking clothes.

Isn't styleforum way more about suits and bespoke baby panda leather shoes than streetwear? Besides, using internet fashion forums to measure trends in the real-world is kind of silly, just look out your window. I don't know anyone IRL who reads these forums and I never see nudies walking around campus, let alone sugarcanes or PBJ or 45rpm or something like that. But I live in one of the ugliest cities in the USA, so...

Seriously, reading SF and SF have convinced me that everyone else on earth is a classy bitch with mad steez and everything, but I went to Boston last weekend and rode the T around for a few hours, and everyone looked like shit. I think we're still ahead of the rest of the world.