FS: levi's blue star rare european slim/skinny jeans 30x32

Unclegrandfather

Here is the link to eBay where I have listed these jeans. Bidding starts at $59.99 US, or you can buy them now for $89.99. Free shipping in the U.S., but I'll be happy to work out a price to ship outside the country. Size 30/32

Levi's "Blue Star" jeans that I bought while working in Nice, France. I paid 200 Euros for them. This series was only available in Europe, and even though they were a little too short on me, I couldn't pass them up. They have an insane amount of detail, such as blue inside rivets (see picture), blue fly buttons, a white leather patch, a front button stamped with a shooting star, trademark arcuate on the coin pocket, unique pointy arcades on the back pockets, and hand stitching on the belt loops, cuffs, etc. Triple stitched seams. Lots of subtle distressing effects. Inside of front pocket reads "Ingredients: The finest thread, The strongest weave, The nicest wash, The softest finish…The kindest denim with the greatest fit. Carefully nurtured by a Blue Fingered Genius." I wish so badly that I could hang on to these, both for the sentimental values as well as because they just look amazing, but I usually wear a 34" length, and the 32" inseam always left my ankles showing.

Straight slim leg, more slim than skinny. Heavy duty cotton, no stretch. 5 pockets. Button fly. Low rise. Very dark blue. Made in Turkey through Levi Strauss & Co Brussels, Belgium. Worn less than a dozen times.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my stuff!

6941199547_9370c7e09d.jpg

6795087042_80b1213589.jpg

SDC12907 by Unclegrandfather, on Flickr

6795088428_8a7d1bfdaa.jpg

SDC12908 by Unclegrandfather, on Flickr

6941203303_9a76b02de4.jpg

SDC12909 by Unclegrandfather, on Flickr

6795090908_220f44c7f3.jpg

SDC12910 by Unclegrandfather, on Flickr

6795092392_8055c959de.jpg

SDC12911 by Unclegrandfather, on Flickr

6941207685_f42d4aa685.jpg

SDC12905 by Unclegrandfather, on Flickr

Since it was so small the first time...

here is the link to ebay where i have listed these jeans. http://www.ebay.com/...9#ht_500wt_1068

bidding starts at $59.99 us, or you can buy them now for $89.99. free shipping in the u.s., but i'll be happy to work out a price to ship outside the country. size 30/32

levi's "blue star" jeans that i bought while working in nice, france. i paid 200 euros for them. this series was only available in europe, and even though they were a little too short on me, i couldn't pass them up. they have an insane amount of detail, such as blue inside rivets (see picture), blue fly buttons, a white leather patch, a front button stamped with a shooting star, trademark arcuate on the coin pocket, unique pointy arcades on the back pockets, and hand stitching on the belt loops, cuffs, etc. triple stitched seams. lots of subtle distressing effects. inside of front pocket reads "ingredients: the finest thread, the strongest weave, the nicest wash, the softest finish…the kindest denim with the greatest fit. carefully nurtured by a blue fingered genius." i wish so badly that i could hang on to these, both for the sentimental values as well as because they just look amazing, but i usually wear a 34" length, and the 32" inseam always left my ankles showing.

straight slim leg, more slim than skinny. heavy duty cotton, no stretch. 5 pockets. button fly. low rise. very dark blue. made in turkey through levi strauss & co brussels, belgium. worn less than a dozen times.

thanks for taking the time to check out my stuff!

• 4 weeks later...

I just relisted these jeans on eBay and lowered the price. They are now $49.99 starting bid / $69.99 Buy It Now, and I'm offering free shipping within the US. If they don't sell this week, well, I'll post 'em again next week because I know they are perfect for somebody out there!