For Sale - Ann / Haider / Rick / Yohji / Others [46-48]

pseudonym

Items located and shipped from NY

Prices include shipping within US, international add 25+ depending on the item.

Local meet-ups encouraged for locals in NYC / NJ.

Additional pics & measurements provided by request.

in most cases, 2nd picture provided (close up) is best indication of true color.

Haider Ackerman oversized button up -S-

Fits 46 - 50 depending on desired oversized-ness

greyish toned button up shirt from his only menswear collection. cut loose and long; pairs really well with Damir, Ann, Yohji, Paul Harnden to name a few. This also is BNWT, never worn. Retail was $985.

$320

8e4db1db.jpg

938cd72d.jpg

Haider Ackerman cotton cashmere oversized tee -M-

Fits 46 - 50 depending on desired oversized-ness

Warm greyish/brownish/plum colored tee from his only menswear collection. Somewhat sheer, extremely soft, perfect draping fabric and cut. Still BNWT, never worn. Retail was $565.

$230

8674f3cb.jpg

b7b78318.jpg

Rick Owens DRKSHDW hoodie -XS- SOLD

Edited by pseudonym

Lost & Found cowl neck sweater -S-

Fits 44 - 46

Interesting mix of colors (bone white and light grey) and uneven pattern that almost creates inconsistent and partial stripes. BNWT sweater from 2 FW seasons ago. Forgot I bought this, and have since outgrown it. If anyone has a M (or L) and wants to trade, I am down. Its a blend of cotton, wool and cashmere. Retail was $790.

$410

6badfe48.jpg

d2692e3d.jpg

Boris Bidjan Saberi gauze cardigan -M-

Fits best big 44 - tts 48

bright dove grey, almost white, with off-white colored buttons. Pretty much a free size up to 48. This has been worn quite a bit, has some stains on the arms and also a rip by the hip area; both can be seen in the pictures. condition is reflected in price.

$170 - $150

382b43cb.jpg

7f577044.jpgfe6fd465.jpg

bbd7978d.jpgea67ca42.jpg

Edited by pseudonym

KKA twisted longsleeve tee -4-

Fits best 46 - slim 48

light brown ribbed cotton long sleeve tee from a few years back. I wore this on and off for the first couple seasons I owned it, and haven't touched it for at least a year now. construction makes for interesting twisting on the body when worn. Great for layering. I'd rate this 9/10 condition, still looks brand new.

$120

a116c0f5.jpg

ca60cd34.jpg

Edited by pseudonym

• 4 weeks later...