1937 201s 555 early LVC

airfrogusmc

I know some here say they didn't care much for these LVCs but I really like'm. They fade at a much slower rate than any of my other LVCs of STFs for that matter. You just have to stay with'm. They have been worn a fair amount. Only rinse in cold water 3 times and hung to dry.

I think they're coming along quite nicely.

IMG_8540.jpg

IMG_8538.jpg

IMG_8533.jpg

Wow. I really like the deepness of the blue on those. They got that old crotch rivet. Lose any testicles because of it yet?

Does having those jeans from an earlier LVC range make you wish Levis put more effort into their new LVCs. As much as I can't stand Levis copyright issues, I can still appreciate their pioneerism(?). I wish they made jeans with a little more modern cuts that used similar denim as their vintage jeans. Their new capital E line has some decent cuts, but the quality seems a little shotty.

mrswitch

I tend to search out the older stuff but its getting harder to find raw lately and its gotten quit pricey. I've seen some of last years offerings and they're all being made overseas now. I actually bought a pair of last years 20s 201s and they used double needle stitching on the arcuate. Can't believe they let that get by buy they did offer a 1886 limited edition that I almost bought that is VERY NICE. Aero had some dry but when I went to buy they were out of my size. I hear they've made a few improvements for the fall. They are offering a dry 1933 with 12 oz redline. So the jury is out until I get a pair. Some of the new LVC stuff is good like the 1886s from about a year or so ago but some I'm not at all impressed with.