super-slubby Evisu special stripey worth $350 ?

__3xL

Outside of your personal preferances or tastes regarding Evisu and their giant daicock painted onto the rear of the jeans - these are the only jeans that are super heavy and ridiculously slubby that I have held with my own two hands ...

Do you guys think they are worth the $350 out the door the guy offered them to me for ? They were no.1 quality like - not no.2

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/super-rag/429594/696579/

another pic of how slubby it really is e6_1.JPG

The denim is calling me , but I also hate that gigantor daicock - equally because I know it will wear off after years of wearing them breaking them in witout a wash and also it's quite large and flashy and not necessary ..

It was painted on like SUPER thick though - not like a single layer like normal evisus handpainted at all .. I mean VERY thick you could see it being 3d

Why couldnt they simply do the thin embroided Evisu logo on the pockets for these ?

Anyways - for the denim quality and sheer beauty are they worth it and do any of you guys want a pair - almost every size was available ..

xNumero_Unox at your service ...

There was also one with a tan daicock special edition if that suits you guys ..

The retail tag said a whoping $695 USD wowee

Yay SF is back :) Actually these are in Selfridges in London down from I think £295 to a significatly less amount (sorry I forget the actual reduction) and yeah the denim is lush and it broke my heart to see the butchery on them.

Don't do it. Would you ever wear those? Without that daicock they would be some beautiful jeans. When will evisu learn?

because I can try them on for size and could walk out the store with them instead of ordering and wondering how they would fit me ..

Maybe I should just casually walk to the counter with 4-5 boxes and RUN with them ey ?

I actually bought those jeans, and i really regret it. The denim is really awsome, but haven't worn them more than 2-3 times, since i bought them for 2 month ago.

I'm still thinking of a way to get rid of the daicock - but might end up selling them instead.

I think they imagined people would wear them 2 years straight with little downtime and the daicock would wear off in some ancient method of wear ..

post up pics

Guest Fade to Black

Without that daicock these jeans would be a steal at $350 given today's premium jean prices...when i saw these in person I was blown away by the texture of the material, i don't think I've seen a more beautiful denim jean but they had to be Evisu with their retarded ass logo-ing. Sigh...