Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones

Larry!

I'm selling a pair of Bang & Olufsen A8 earphones. I need to go into a bit of backstory before we start though (there's a tl;dr in bottom): One week ago, I lost a pair of earbuds in a bar. Since I was taking an 8 hour trip home the day after I found out, I decided to pull the trigger on a pair of B&O earphones that I've wanted for several years, so I went to the brick and mortar B&O store in DC to get them (14th St, Logan Circle). Wearing them, I found out my ears were a little too small for them, but thought I might want to rough it out. I've decided that they aren't really what I'm looking for, and since B&O has store credit only policy (and there is literally nothing else I can afford there other than their headphones), to use the cliche, my loss is your gain.

Here's the thing: since I'm home in MA, and I live in DC, I do not have the box, bag, or foam earbud covers. The big thing: I do not have the receipt and proof of purchase on me right now. I just spent like an hour trying to log into my old sufu account with the exclamation point so I can at least say that I've sold and bought here before, and that I've never once ripped someone off. These are amazing sounding headphones, they're just not right for me. What does this mean for you?

If you take these headphones off my hands right now, and hold the authenticity of the things on faith, I will sell them, only used twice, swear to god, for $120, and I will mail you the case, box, and certificates when I return to DC. If you live near a B&O store, I can also call my store to have them fax the certificate there for you to pick up. Honestly, if these aren't gone once I get back I'll probably sell them for 140-150, since they have barely been used and I will have proof in hand. So, trust me now, save 40 dollars off a brand new pair of 160 (169 if you include sales tax) headphones and be rewarded when I get back to DC on Jan 17. Here are pics, they show the earphones fully open as well. Also, if you buy now, I will throw in a pair of Crate Sally jeans (they're for men) if you would like/are a size 28 waist as well.

tl;dr: bought headphones, don't fit, came home, left accessories/certificate in DC, will sell for cheaper price if you buy now and get accessories/etc sent later.

5rjHP.jpg

5rjHP.jpg

0OmnA.jpg

bY6mU.jpg

Edited by Larry!